blond girls are dumb or not?

It's all a myth that "blondes are dumb" ... just like they say "blondes have more fun" when Marilyn Monroe was stereotyping that... she was the ditzy blonde portraying that image. The ditzy airhead who was a blonde that had so much fun, when in reality she was an intelligent brunette named Norma Jean. Advertising sells blondes to be beautiful and encouraged an image that blondes are "the lights are on but no one's home." The Ford Agency, a worldwide modelling agency would hire mostly blondes because it was so widely needed until a change in the modelling world helped. A diverse modelling world was needed... brunettes, redheads, exotics and finally... plus-sized models!! PAH!! More power to us volupotous chicks!! Emme was the blonde model that broke barriers about the standards of Twiggy modelling. Emme was a plus-sized model and was so gorgeous.. proved that we chicks can shake our jiggy asses on the runway and be proud of it!! ;) Hey chickies... let's be proud and show our jiggy :booty: !!! ;)

Originally posted by Freaky
It's all a myth that "blondes are dumb" ... just like they say "blondes have more fun" when Marilyn Monroe was stereotyping that... she was the ditzy blonde portraying that image. The ditzy airhead who was a blonde that had so much fun, when in reality she was an intelligent brunette named Norma Jean. Advertising sells blondes to be beautiful and encouraged an image that blondes are "the lights are on but no one's home." The Ford Agency, a worldwide modelling agency would hire mostly blondes because it was so widely needed until a change in the modelling world helped. A diverse modelling world was needed... brunettes, redheads, exotics and finally... plus-sized models!! PAH!! More power to us volupotous chicks!! Emme was the blonde model that broke barriers about the standards of Twiggy modelling. Emme was a plus-sized model and was so gorgeous.. proved that we chicks can shake our jiggy asses on the runway and be proud of it!! ;) Hey chickies... let's be proud and show our jiggy :booty: !!! ;)

honest i didnt read the whole thing... bec it make me *snore*:o

Interesting... my sister is a blonde, and she LOVES blonde jokes as "blonde" in reference to "stupidity"

Blond aint dumb. Its something they made up. I wonder who made that up? Anyway I got friends who are blond and she smart as hell. She finished hs early than I did. :o So if something thinks that true then they are wack. Some ppl are dumb some ppl are smart.

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Blond aint dumb. Its something they made up. I wonder who made that up? Anyway I got friends who are blond and she smart as hell. She finished hs early than I did. :o So if something thinks that true then they are wack. Some ppl are dumb some ppl are smart.

You are right, however, "Blonde is dumb" is stereotyped statement, often undermined about their true intelligence.

<=== is a natural blonde, and has blonde moments sometimes... :laugh2:

Ofc, it is an insult. But my blonde friends and I always love to hear blonde jokes anyway. No big deal, everyone is individual and depends on how they are, smart or not.

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
as being dumb blone? so i guessed u re one of them? :o
uh.....NO. i have brown hair

i have lots of friends who are blondes, and they don't really act like retards lol

I was blonde when I was little kid but my hair turned to be dark brown hair with golden highlightens from bein in sun too long ;) otherwise I used to dye my hair blonde so I had my blonde moment long time ago :laugh2:

Originally posted by Wheel-Man

Shall I ask the Grammar Nazi chicks to help you with your English comphrension, Wheel man? :twisted:

Originally posted by LinuxGold
You are right, however, "Blonde is dumb" is stereotyped statement, often undermined about their true intelligence.

yeah u are right. they are very intelligent. Do u have any moments that u thought blonde are sometimes dumb in someway.. not in bad way.. just when u have a lil convo with that person? :( just asking

Attachments

• dancer.gif
    dancer.gif
    5 KB · Views: 46
Originally posted by Wheel-Man

<---tried to be a blonde from a bottle but didnt work... still was too smart!!! More power to you Wheel-man! *books an appointment with the Grammar Nazi for Wheel-Man* :laugh2:

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
I remmy I read a news article from BBC said that most of redheads are very sensitive when they are in pain or hurt.

What about brown hair?

Originally posted by eternity
What about brown hair?

yea?? what about brown hair? if u know a anwser.to it. if so, will u pls list the colors of hair that u might know the information for it. we will be glad to hear about it. ;)

Back