Blocking Phone Number by using *60 been removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I register with Missouri No call list.... no problems

I register with Missouri No call list.... no problems

I did this with Massachusetts DNC list but it did not help , I still get unwanted calls. It has slowed down some , it was driving me nuts b/c they always called around lunch or dinner time or when I was watching the 6:30 PM news . Some I would just let the phone ring and they never left message .

I did this with Massachusetts DNC list but it did not help , I still get unwanted calls. It has slowed down some , it was driving me nuts b/c they always called around lunch or dinner time or when I was watching the 6:30 PM news . Some I would just let the phone ring and they never left message .

they always do

I always thought it was *67 too... Never heard of the other one.... :confused:

We do not live in the same state that has to be way is not the same , it might had been at one time but new numbers have to added when there are more people.

Never been bugged even once since I signed up for the DNC list.

Never been bugged even once since I signed up for the DNC list.

Well it did not work for me b/c I also signed for up on DNC list . I am getting calls from other states like Florida or TX and they do not leave a message just hang up after the beep . I find this very annoying .

Probably your creditors then.

HELLO idiot , I DO NOT OWN ANYONE MONEY ! If you had half a brain you would know there are a lot scam calls going on trying to steal people money. But I guess you do not even have half a brain ! If they where my creditors I would be getting more than phone calls and they would had left messages on my voicemail . Boy you're really stupid !

I do not call you an idiot or stupid. Time for you to take a time out.

Thread closed per OP's request.... this is going too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back