Blackberry Storm!

compare the prices, easy as!

Easy to terminate T-mobile, the ugly friend I have ever met. ;)
Ask for some BB users, who are with them or whatnot and compare with their network connectivity.... In Australia, Telstra sucks, but I love the Sidekick Slide.

Damn, i have to leave TMobile on this december... then find a carrier that gets me BB Storm or Bold..but cant decide yet. help.

i like hard n touch.

You can flip coin to win one of them. :giggle:

Jacob, prices doesnt matter because i can afford 'em.

Chevy, haha.. flip a coin?! umm..

Storm look really nice and will be a hot item. Congrats to Verzion to finally have something to lure many folks over to their network.

But I am sticking with AT&T due to 3G network and good rural connection in midstate for me and also I am pretty sure after TMobile G1 Google phone get release that AT&T will sell a hardware that will have Google OS on it ..

I am still using my same 8525 and I did check iPhone and it is nice but it so locked up tight and don't feel flexible as Windows Mobile so my next phone will either be a Fuze (HTC Touch Pro for AT&T) or a PDA with Google OS on it released on AT&T cuz of it open source and I know many developers will be motivated to write apps for it

I would have gone with a Blackberry if AT&T would offer TAP for it or do not force a voice plan with it but I have not check back since then so maybe they change rule on BB plans and you can get data only. I don't know ...

is it really going to Verizon? I was just told that it could go to T-Mobile first.... :dunno:

I say best safe bet to get BB, I have said it before that BB is great for deafies needy new technology beyond.

I am getting new phone with BB not sure which one but wait for T-Mobile release new BB in the future.

my mouth drooling stare at BB Storm looks awesome.

Dg

I admit you as for fact Blackberry's browser on storm is sucks! I know tht storm will have BIG ISSUE with blackberry browser than iphone/itouch. I aint friggin kiddo! Honestly, Safari browser on mobile is KING OF MOBILE BROWSER!

I admit you as for fact Blackberry's browser on storm is sucks! I know tht storm will have BIG ISSUE with blackberry browser more than iphone/itouch. I aint friggin kiddo! Because I have experiences with BB's browser issues..

BB is more for business people and doesn't do well on browser so I don't think it will be good this time even though I do love bb but I am gonna go for another device. Sure it's nice and all but not too sure with some features that will be flawless.

I admit you as for fact Blackberry's browser on storm is sucks! I know tht storm will have BIG ISSUE with blackberry browser more than iphone/itouch. I aint friggin kiddo! Because I have experiences with BB's browser issues..

Oh interesting, that's new to me.

I like Opera Mobile 8 for WM6, run so faster than BB Browser, don't matters if 3G, EDGE or EVDO but sucks, there's no Opera Mobile for BB, just only Opera Mini, ugh... Opera Mini is more limited.

I would love to have Firefox for BB, yup, I use so often on my PC.

I admit you as for fact Blackberry's browser on storm is sucks! I know tht storm will have BIG ISSUE with blackberry browser than iphone/itouch. I aint friggin kiddo! Honestly, Safari browser on mobile is KING OF MOBILE BROWSER!

Yup but Safari is owned and created by Apple, I don't think that Apple will going roll out the Safari mobile to other mobile devices but exclusive to iPhone and iPod, I had used Safari on iPhone and it's great but... no hard keyboard.

omg i saw this fone in a mag the other day n i sooo want it... i was looking into getting tha bb pearl flip... but storm is so much better...

jacob, here in oz vodafone sed it be out in late nov, can u check it up if this is right

BB is more for business people and doesn't do well on browser so I don't think it will be good this time even though I do love bb but I am gonna go for another device. Sure it's nice and all but not too sure with some features that will be flawless.

hey, so wat other devices r u thinking off?

Late November, you say!?

Sweeeeet!

I think I might just dump my LG in 2009 :laugh2:

Back