Blackberry Storm!

ooooooohhhhh ddddddaaaaaaammmmnnnnn......

I have bad news, I had tried to tether my BB without VZW Manager and it work so successful but it made me took to VZW website and ask me to subscribe before start browse.

Interesting.. Thanks for showing me that one.. I am still on ALLTEL network which I don't experience this issue. I guess they are looking for more profit out of it..

<--Now on my 2nd Storm but it aint RIM's fault...it was mine

I spilled a HUGE 64 oz cup of sweet tea on the Storm while it was sitting on my Zoo's center console below the dashboard. Somehow my arm must have accidentally knocked the cup causing it to spill towards the console and bam it hit the poor Storm.

Lucky me I had the Storm insured so I was able to get a new one quickly done in-store at verizon for only $50 deductible. One thing I have learned is...BB's and Isuzus dont go well like oil and water lol.

ohhh damn, lucky bastard! I own a BB Bold - Love it every minute.

I had looked at verizon coverage. Finally, I got 3G(EVDO) here :shock:. I saw that buy blackberry storm plus free other blackberry storm wow. Whether, I would try to transfer my mobile number from ATT to verizon next year or not. The nationwide messaging cost $ 55.00. It include unlimited web, email and everything except Cast V. I admit that verizon has very good coverage here than past.

Currently, I am using ATT cellphone :~. EDGE still is on my ATT cellphone as well.

Back