Black pastors bash NAACP for endorsing gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
God says that marriage is one man and one woman until death. He also says that sexual acts are shared between the husband and wife only.

That means, not just unmarried homosexual people should refrain from sexual relations with each other but unmarried heterosexual people should refrain also.
There are billions of singles having sex which is not illegal. What does that tell you? They don't believe the Bible.

There are billions of singles having sex which is not illegal. What does that tell you? They don't believe the Bible.
I'm quite aware of that. I've never denied that people don't believe the Bible. I've also said that just because something is legal doesn't make it right.

So, what does that tell me? Nothing new under the sun.

I'm quite aware of that. I've never denied that people don't believe the Bible. I've also said that just because something is legal doesn't make it right.So, what does that tell me? Nothing new under the sun.
The lawmakers say the opposite due to human rights.

The lawmakers say the opposite due to human rights.

Lawmakers haven't really chimed in yet on sex being a"right" :lol: unless you mean freedom of expression. :laugh2:

Besides she said "right" not "a right"

551797_419165981448003_174612345903369_1245144_1990868145_n.jpg

I don't know about other people but I've never said that "certain sexual acts are a worse sin than murder."

This thread started out about same-sex marriage, and then moved into interracial marriage and shrimp eating, then Galileo, and now you're including murder. :hmm:

Time to refocus.

we are already focused. we've already demonstrated an example of religion's intolerance and rigidity throughout the history.

we are already focused. we've already demonstrated an example of religion's intolerance and rigidity throughout the history.

Does that mean the band can start then???

It's hard for a fetus to make a choice. :) But the answer would be yes....and then teach them abstinence and hope they live it.

The abstinence is absolutely joke.

No offense you and others.

Does that mean the band can start then???

go ahead if you wish to.

will it start with you finally admitting about you not feeling indifference about this issue?

go ahead if you wish to.

will it start with you finally admitting about you not feeling indifference about this issue?

About which issue do you speak?

They never asked and we never discussed their lifestyle, obviously, it was apparent about them tho'....and they lived together. I have and always will be nice to people regardless to their color or lifestyle, as long as they are nice and respect my lifestyle also. I'm not about asking what anyone does in their bedroom.

that's not what I asked.

I'll rephrase - if they knew of your stance in gay marriage.... would that adversely affect your friendship with them?

I answered you in the very next post. :)

it still didn't answer my question because it's contradictory but we'll just agree to disagree and we all know the real answer to it even though you disagree :cool2:

it still didn't answer my question because it's contradictory but we'll just agree to disagree and we all know the real answer to it even though you disagree :)

It answered your question perfectly....

Homosexuality is a broad topic....I may have opinions about some parts of it and not have opinions about other parts. :)

The legalization of gay marriage is a specific question.... I am indifferent on that specific topic. :)

Hope that helps you out

It answered your question perfectly....
but.... I just said it didn't answer my question.

Homosexuality is a broad topic....I may have opinions about some parts of it and not have opinions about other parts. :)
not really.

The legalization of gay marriage is a specific question.... I am indifferent on that specific topic. :)
not really.

Hope that helps you out
nope not at all but I can say this for you - you have a long way to go :)

Lawmakers haven't really chimed in yet on sex being a"right" :lol: unless you mean freedom of expression. :laugh2:

Besides she said "right" not "a right"
Yes, we have human rights to have sex before marriage. The Bible says no because it's so ANCIENT. Wake up, it's 2012. Forget the Bible. It's no longer effective today. Very long time ago, men who were Bible believers viewed their wives as inferiors which is why the wives stayed at home doing laundry, cooking, taking care of children, etc for the rest of their life. But time changes and women get equality rights. That's something to make it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back