Black pastors bash NAACP for endorsing gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also is everybody's business when the government redefining marriage would mean that the owner of a rental or a bed adn breakfast would be forced by law to rent to a gay couple even if the owner of the property feels that is immoral. Once the government redefines marriage, that will lead to the government forcing a small church to allow a gay couple to rent their building for a wedding, even though it's against their religion. It will lead to further government interference in people's lives, not less.

Not because of same sex marriage, it is because of Obama's economy policies and jobs.

A large portion of African American voters are voting against Obama because of his stance on gay marriage.

African Americans are the most religious of any group in America.

In a lot of situations, I feel much closer to God in the company of African Americans, than I do with any other group. They are on fire for the Lord.

((oh dear, did I say that out loud?))

You have full equality in marriage. You have the same rights as everybody else- you can marry a member of the opposite gender who is free to marry you. You don't want equality, you want special rights and you want to force others to accept those special rights.

You want to use the full force and power of government to redefine a foundational human institution in a way that it has never, ever been defined in the history of the world. That is, again, everybody's business.

It also is everybody's business when the government redefining marriage would mean that the owner of a rental or a bed adn breakfast would be forced by law to rent to a gay couple even if the owner of the property feels that is immoral. Once the government redefines marriage, that will lead to the government forcing a small church to allow a gay couple to rent their building for a wedding, even though it's against their religion. It will lead to further government interference in people's lives, not less.

Wow, that's not true.

When gay marriage is legal in some states so government doesn't force church or religious institutions to offer gay wedding. Your claim is myth and false.

There are SOME churches that support gay people.

A large portion of African American voters are voting against Obama because of his stance on gay marriage.

African Americans are the most religious of any group in America.

In a lot of situations, I feel much closer to God in the company of African Americans, than I do with any other group. They are on fire for the Lord.

((oh dear, did I say that out loud?))

In bold, I disagree with you.

There are many democrats are unhappy with Obama because HIS ECONOMY POLICIES!!!

Wow, that's not true.

When gay marriage is legal in some states so government doesn't force church or religious institutions to offer gay wedding. Your claim is myth and false.

There are SOME churches that support gay people.

They are not Bible believing Churches.

You have full equality in marriage. You have the same rights as everybody else- you can marry a member of the opposite gender who is free to marry you. You don't want equality, you want special rights and you want to force others to accept those special rights.

You want to use the full force and power of government to redefine a foundational human institution in a way that it has never, ever been defined in the history of the world. That is, again, everybody's business.

SHAKE MY HEAD...

No, that's not what equality means.

I want MARRIAGE EQUALITY - GAY MARRIAGE!!!

Don't underestimate gay churches so they do believe in bible. :roll:

Just not the part where it explains what marriage is.

Don't get mad Foxrac - we all still love you man. We just disagree about this issue.

Just not the part where it explains what marriage is.

Gay churches DO NOT focus on marriage but it is all about SPIRITUAL AND SOUL.

Not all churches are talking about marriage.

It is very disrespectful to underestimate the gay churches and you don't know about their churches. :roll:

the anglican church is split because any gay thing in africa,..why in gods name can't people leave gay issue alone,what and who you have in bed with you nothing to do with goverment or church...bishop tutu one of the only african bishops to say love is good and we should celebrate it what ever your inclination is.
personel opinion but if gay wants bog themselves down with misery of marriage get on with it but look at a few hetro marriages dont it put you off marriage

Gay churches DO NOT focus on marriage but it is all about SPIRITUAL AND SOUL.

Not all churches are talking about marriage.

It is very disrespectful to underestimate the gay churches and you don't know about their churches. :roll:

I know they don't teach what it says in the Bible about marriage.

I know they don't teach what it says in the Bible about marriage.

Not all churches are talking about marriage, even there are some local churches in our area are focus on spiritual and soul only.

I don't understand why are you attacking on gay churches but I don't attack on your churches. I just rather to treat them with respect instead of attacking them.

Just leave churches alone if they don't want talking about marriage or other morals, even there are some congregations do not want hear.

Not all churches are talking about marriage, even there are some local churches in our area are focus on spiritual and soul only.

I don't understand why are you attacking on gay churches but I don't attack on your churches. I just rather to treat them with respect instead of attacking them.

Just leave churches alone if they don't want talking about marriage or other morals, even there are some congregations do not want hear.

He didnt attack anything....

There's link about marriage equality.
Jack Antonoff Supports Marriage Equality | Human Rights Campaign

He didnt attack anything....

Why are you defending Steinhauer? Let him answer my post.

I'm not going response your post if you are defending somebody and you told that you have indifferent with homosexuality.

church is a church gay or not,gay or straight get on and live.you dont need church be spiritual it proberly worse place to find it..but if you feel an all round person for going go..i strongly disagree with all religions you going find every predjdist and petty crap going on.but if that makes you feel better person i wont comment.
just go get married,you are the land of the free,(i wont comment on that either)

Why are you defending Steinhauer? Let him answer my post.

I'm not going response your post if you are defending somebody and you told that you have indifferent with homosexuality.

Again, he didn't attack anything.... He made a factual statement.

Again, he didn't attack anything.... He made a factual statement.

I do see him as attacking on gay churches and any churches don't talk about marriage. He called them as not bible believing.
http://www.alldeaf.com/2063318-post26.html

No, that's not factual statement.

If you want to defend him so it will be easy for us to see you as unfriendly to GLBT rights or anti-GLBT rights, dispute that you claimed to be indifferent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back