Black Friday!!

Please quit smoking. Cigarettes are too costly. too sin sale tax. :crazy:

Believe me I have tried, usually by the 3rd day, I can't stand myself!

I went to Staples today for Hubby's Christmas gift. The item I got was still $100 off even though the sale price was supposed to be just for Friday. I also used my 10% off coupon, and got Staples reward points for my purchase. Then, I went to Best Buy and got an accessory for his gift, at a large discount, even though originally it was supposed to require an additional purchase in order to get the discount. I guess the stores aren't being strict about their sales, just to get more business. Then, I went to Dick's again, to get more accessories for Hubby without him being present, and most things were on sale, plus I got score card rewards. Not bad.

I got some gifts for family at Bed, Bath and Beyond, and I had 20% off coupons for each item.

Can you tell that I hate to pay full price? :lol:

Hand-made Christmas. Gotta love it!!

I've done a lot of sewing, knitting, crocheting and paper-crafting. Only have to buy a few things.

Didn't do Black Friday... Just slept in and put up the Xmas Stuff around the house.... I've Done Black Friday once and I hated it... too much hassle and TONS of rude people. So no thanks... I rather do it after Black Friday....

I usually shop on a Black Friday been doing this for 4 years and I know how it is when customers get aggressive by pushing through the crowds and you'll also face a line on Black Friday right outside the door.

Anyway to get to the point, one guy came near my cart and grabbed out an item that was sold out and start running off with my item. I was like "What.. the..." Then the police officer that was watching the store went after the guy, and the item was returned back to me. WOW!! :shock:

Nah..didnt feel like going out in the cold. :cold:

I didn't do the Black Friday thing since I had an odd night with my oldest son. He woke me up at 3:30 am and didn't go back to sleep until 6 am. By then, at 8 am, my 2nd son was awake. I was already reeling from not having enough sleep. However, I gave the list and the $ to my sister to do it for me. I'd rather it be her than me having to deal with the traffic and the stir-crazy crowds, lol.

Hell, I worked the Black Friday crowd at the walfart for the first time ever. In my 13 years with Goodys I never had to work one in-store as I was a warehouse man myself.

Boy, that was TOUGH...I had to keep customers off the pallets until 5AM. I caught a lot of customers taking a peek on the pallets and told em to be patient until 5AM. I had some angry customers but damn they sure wasnt that fucken patient. I think the customers were so scared of me when I guard the pallets cause of my attitude and facial expression.

It was an interesting experience working Black Friday. I'm going to use what I learned for Black Friday 2010.

Hell, I worked the Black Friday crowd at the walfart for the first time ever. In my 13 years with Goodys I never had to work one in-store as I was a warehouse man myself.

Boy, that was TOUGH...I had to keep customers off the pallets until 5AM. I caught a lot of customers taking a peek on the pallets and told em to be patient until 5AM. I had some angry customers but damn they sure wasnt that fucken patient. I think the customers were so scared of me when I guard the pallets cause of my attitude and facial expression.

It was an interesting experience working Black Friday. I'm going to use what I learned for Black Friday 2010.

Anythin to do with some powertripping?

I didn't get to do any Black Friday shopping because I was with my family. Hopefully next year, I'll be able to do it. :)

I went to Mall of America for black friday and bought the Resident Evil 5 (pre-owned version) for xbox 360.

I haven't shopping on Black Friday due don't feel so good at earlier time and I could get good sales eventually.

Ouch, I don't work on Black Friday due my off day is always on Thursday so I don't have deal with crazy customers.

I had asked my supervisor about Black Friday and they said it was very terrible.

Ouch, I don't work on Black Friday due my off day is always on Thursday so I don't have deal with crazy customers.

I had asked my supervisor about Black Friday and they said it was very terrible.

Black Friday is always on Fridays right after Thanksgiving. What does your day off on Thursdays has anything to do with Black Friday? I'm confused.

Black Friday is always on Fridays right after Thanksgiving. What does your day off on Thursdays has anything to do with Black Friday? I'm confused.

3rd shift who work on Thursday night (usually start at 10 pm) so they will have deal with Black Friday in next morning, start at 5 am.

I went to Mall of America for black friday and bought the Resident Evil 5 (pre-owned version) for xbox 360.
Was it just a regular "Pre-Played Game" price or was it on sale as part of Black Friday?

How much?

Back