Black Friday!!

Deaffy

Reaction score
So who all is ready for the biggest shopping day of the year? I know I am going to head out and do some shopping see if i cant get any good deals!.:shock:

im not big fans of black friday i told my grandma about black friday but she not wanted go also because she is 72 years old.

my ex-boyfriend told me stay out of black friday shopping but he work at walmart but he will behind back they he wont crowd customer he explains to me i understand..

many million people stay outside wait till 5am in the morning im rather not go!! For open store of walmart,Target,Best Buy and lots of mores but i will go out afternoon after black friday PEROID.

I havent gone to any black Fridays in a while. Last time I went, the lines were like 500 feet long and by the time I got into the store, most of the bargain items had been snatched up.

I wonder how many people are going to needlessly die because of greedy consumers today... :roll:

I just woke up and still in my warm bed LOL Not that crazy to wake up early for shopping. It is fun though, been awhile since, I have done it.

i'm not going to do black friday.. i will do cyber monday instead!

Didn't do Black Friday shopping as well. I slept in in my cozy bed. Didn't you know you could do Black Friday shopping right at home? No lines, no shoving, no traffic troubles...You get online and find favorite place to shop, like Amazon.com and all you do is to wait until the time is up then you grab the item as fast you can. :)

My husband did go to Black Friday this early morning. Nobody was there at Babies R us. He was only one in the line. He is lucky to get good deal on baby furniture. It's good deal and discount. We got free baby crib. That is worth. :)

We had experience with Black Friday twice time. It's good deal discount. We were so brave! The worse is Best Buy, Target and Toy R us, and other.

I detest crowds and will NEVER do any Black Friday shopping. I ran out of coffee creamer and milk, but I will not be going to any store today. :eek3:

Didn't do Black Friday shopping as well. I slept in in my cozy bed. Didn't you know you could do Black Friday shopping right at home? No lines, no shoving, no traffic troubles...You get online and find favorite place to shop, like Amazon.com and all you do is to wait until the time is up then you grab the item as fast you can. :)

Right on! My ipod fm transmitter and new optical mouse should be coming in the mail in a few days :) ad I woke up @ 1 in the afternoon today

I've already ordered a printer and a digital camera online. Beats getting trampled from the mob.

Yiz

Ah, Speaking of Black Friday it not worth all the hassle on that day! I go shopping anytime when they do have weekend sales. That would been much more easier than black friday.

I just order online using promotional codes. With free shipping, and not having to put up with ridiculous hustle, I can bypass the malls and go on a nice night out with friends tonight. Whoo hoo! :dance2:

I don't like crowds so I don't go to the stores on Black Friday morning. After Hubby got off work this afternoon we went to Dick's Sporting Goods and I bought him a deer rifle for his birthday. It was on sale and I had a coupon for $10 off. Also, there was no sales tax today, so it was a good deal. After that we checked on computers but of course all the good deals were sold out. :( I just hope my PC hangs in there for a little longer.

Tomorrow I'm going to Staples for Hubby's Christmas present (if they're not sold out). I have a coupon for there and I get Staples rewards. We shall see. :)

I don't like crowds so I don't go to the stores on Black Friday morning. After Hubby got off work this afternoon we went to Dick's Sporting Goods and I bought him a deer rifle for his birthday. It was on sale and I had a coupon for $10 off. Also, there was no sales tax today, so it was a good deal. After that we checked on computers but of course all the good deals were sold out. :( I just hope my PC hangs in there for a little longer.

Tomorrow I'm going to Staples for Hubby's Christmas present (if they're not sold out). I have a coupon for there and I get Staples rewards. We shall see. :)

I hope my future wife would get me that kind of gift instead of some.... kitchen appliance :lol:

I spent no money towards Christmas expenses all day yesterday. The only things I bought were a pack if cigarettes and the entry fee to the football game last night. A total of $15.72 altogether.

I spent no money towards Christmas expenses all day yesterday. The only things I bought were a pack if cigarettes and the entry fee to the football game last night. A total of $15.72 altogether.

Please quit smoking. Cigarettes are too costly. too sin sale tax. :crazy:

Back