Bizarre calls

Continue to delete and reboot the SVP.

I think my VP had caught a virus...Every time I delete those calls, and unplug it, but they come back...

It is not virus, there is nothing inside for anyone trying to gain from. It is like somebody went into a empty room. Not much they can do.

I think my VP had caught a virus...Every time I delete those calls, and unplug it, but they come back...

WOW....I got 5 calls this AM....starting at 7:50....asked my son if he "heard" the VP ringing...he said NO....All had "xxxxxx", so I didn't know where they were from.....

My VP said I had 7 missed calls....about 30 minutes ago...my VP went off and on...then said I only had 3 missed calls....Very strange!...But yea, it's a scammer or something.....

Well, Deleting those calls won't work... All I have to do is ignoring those calls, correct?

It is not virus, there is nothing inside for anyone trying to gain from. It is like somebody went into a empty room. Not much they can do.

This iP address indicates that it belongs to Telekom Multimedia of Telekom Malaysia Bread. Mmmm. Multimedia... wonder what they will gain from hacking into any form of videophones?

same here, i recieved three missed calls early in the morning at 6am. i have no idea who is (xxxxxx). maybe X-rated *shrug*.
i pressed "no calls" for now.

No it is not x rated X means unknown ID its like VP have no way know what it is.

same here, i recieved three missed calls early in the morning at 6am. i have no idea who is (xxxxxx). maybe X-rated *shrug*.

This iP address indicates that it belongs to Telekom Multimedia of Telekom Malaysia Bread. Mmmm. Multimedia... wonder what they will gain from hacking into any form of videophones?

That's what I wonder the same thing..

no, i'm just saying "maybe x-rated" it's just a joke.
yes, i know what X means unknown thanks 4 the explantation. appreciate it.

Remember, hearing people tend never heard of Deafies and Deafies is just a minority and not recongized and trying to figuring what the heck is this (SVP) and eventually leave it alone.

That's what I wonder the same thing..

Probably looking for an "open" SIP server that they can leech off of. Then they allow SIP calls through (probably hearing people) and they make money off of it.

Pressing no calls will not make any difference, you will still get missed calls anyway.

no, i'm just saying "maybe x-rated" it's just a joke.
yes, i know what X means unknown thanks 4 the explantation. appreciate it.

No Calls won't stop the missed calls, you may want to leave it off so people can call you.

yeah, i don't want to be bother for today, i just don't like telemarketing-"so annoying". my family and friends know that i put "no calls". they can reach me by email or text anyway.

Sooooo.... now what? what should we do in the meantime since we cannot make any calls? I dont know if that happened to everyone but I could not call out - even after I rebooted the VP. Keeps seeing 'dialing' on the other end. Cross our fingers :fingersx: hoping that VP will become operable very soon?

Please let other Deafies know they may need to powercycle their SVP, in other word turn off SVP and turn it back on. Do not use the power button on remote control, physically unplug the power and plug back on.

I believe this is temporary issues, and should resolve soon. Thanks

Sooooo.... now what? what should we do in the meantime since we cannot make any calls? I dont know if that happened to everyone but I could not call out - even after I rebooted the VP. Keeps seeing 'dialing' on the other end. Cross our fingers :fingersx: hoping that VP will become operable very soon?

Yes, i got six missed calls at 7 30 am today. I know that s scam. IP address 202.71.11.5 is from Hong Kong.

the information shown:
Hostname: 202.71.11.5
ISP: Internet OnLine HONGKONG Limited
Organization: Internet OnLine HONGKONG Limited
Proxy: None detected
Type: Broadband
…Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

State/Region:
City: Kowloon
Latitude: 22.3167
Longitude: 114.1833
Area Code:
Postal Code

you don't answer the call! Just delete the missing calls Also, make sure to reboot your VP200 to ensure your VP is working.

Please let other Deafies know they may need to powercycle their SVP, in other word turn off SVP and turn it back on. Do not use the power button on remote control, physically unplug the power and plug back on.

I believe this is temporary issues, and should resolve soon. Thanks

Also please tell other people to expect a long delay when calling someone.. at first they will see 'dialing' for approx between 30 sec to 1 min then it will change to 'ringing'

Back