Bitter Single

Yes I have been a couple of times, they also have some shows and things. It's run by WA Deaf. I am still not quick enough at reading signs to keep up with a conversation but I can get by one on one, providing they explain the signs I don't know or fingerspell words. I think I just need more watching time where I can sit and watch without feeling like I am eavesdropping lol

Maybe we should team up and start practising together lol.

I would love to get more involved in the community but I lack the confidence as I'm not fluent and only know so much :(

I need to talk a pen and paper too cos I need to write each letter down when interpreting fingerspelling :)

I'm in a relationship right now, but I wonder if my girlfriend loves me and wants a relationship with me. I feel lonely. You're not the only one feeling left out. I'm 34 and time is running out on me.

That doesn't make any sense in these bold words. How in the hell would you say that you are in relationship whereas you don't know if both of you are in relationship or not? What does that suppose to mean?

So what, any age after 30, 40, 50, and beyond doesn't have to mean that their times are running out. My man is 35. I knew someone deaf from Upstate NY, he has never ever had a girlfriend and had never been married until he found a woman when he was 65 years old and both of them finally married a few years ago.

hello
how you doing.....
I am living a life that am not surpose to be living because am not privilegde to talk like the way the people around me do talk....
I believe i have to found my mate an thanks to God almight ,a friend of my shows this site to me and i believe you and me can make it Happen in this world by changing what the so called complete people Do,They Discriminate against Us.
I believe We can stop this by joining our hands Together to stop it
I will be glad to hear from you as soon as Possible
Morgan...

That doesn't make any sense in these bold words. How in the hell would you say that you are in relationship whereas you don't know if both of you are in relationship or not? What does that suppose to mean?

So what, any age after 30, 40, 50, and beyond doesn't have to mean that their times are running out. My man is 35. I knew someone deaf from Upstate NY, he has never ever had a girlfriend and had never been married until he found a woman when he was 65 years old and both of them finally married a few years ago.

She has said she loves me, but at the same time, she wants to experience the dating scene. Also, her actions make me feel like I am not loved. For example, when I go visit her, I have to stay in hotel, not at her Mom's house. Granted, Mom make rules, but still.....

She has said she loves me, but at the same time, she wants to experience the dating scene. Also, her actions make me feel like I am not loved. For example, when I go visit her, I have to stay in hotel, not at her Mom's house. Granted, Mom make rules, but still.....

Yeah, get out. Just run away. I had an ex who was like that. "I really do love you... but I've never dated anyone and want to know what it's like."

Run away and never look back.

Yeah, get out. Just run away. I had an ex who was like that. "I really do love you... but I've never dated anyone and want to know what it's like."

Run away and never look back.

Tell me all about it? I am all ears to listen. What happened in your case?

Heh...I was dumped on yahoo chat just a few days before i was supposed to fly down to visit my boyfriend who I had been dating for two years - I was supposed to see him right after Easter. Hadn't seen him in three months and during this time, he suddenly started going to church and becoming very religious. Met a girl in church and dumped me for her. 2 weeks after breaking up with me, he proposed to her. Took a good few weeks to get over the shock of that. It does help a great deal to keep yourself busy and get involved in activities. I joined a softball team and my coach kept saying 'hit that ball like you want to kill somebody!" I didn't need much encouragement!

Heh...I was dumped on yahoo chat just a few days before i was supposed to fly down to visit my boyfriend who I had been dating for two years - I was supposed to see him right after Easter. Hadn't seen him in three months and during this time, he suddenly started going to church and becoming very religious. Met a girl in church and dumped me for her. 2 weeks after breaking up with me, he proposed to her. Took a good few weeks to get over the shock of that. It does help a great deal to keep yourself busy and get involved in activities. I joined a softball team and my coach kept saying 'hit that ball like you want to kill somebody!" I didn't need much encouragement!

In a way though, I'd be kinda glad. If someone left me and then just got engaged two weeks later that would of told me something about their character and that they weren't worth the time anyways :)

Yeah, if I had known that he was going through a big change in his life, I would have been more prepared for the breakup but never saw this coming...it was a profound shock. Felt so blindsided for a long time and very very heartbroken but thankfully, that's all becoming further and further behind me.

You're right, it does say alot about his character.

Yeah, if I had known that he was going through a big change in his life, I would have been more prepared for the breakup but never saw this coming...it was a profound shock. Felt so blindsided for a long time and very very heartbroken but thankfully, that's all becoming further and further behind me.

You're right, it does say alot about his character.

Just thinking about how karma will come back at him one day :)

In the mean time, if you ever are in my area and want to play ball I'm down :D

Sounds like the man is an impressionable type of person. He'll wake up and smell the coffee someday and it'll probably be too late for his own good. His loss.

Be patient.. You will be fine and someone will come to you someday!

Take easy! :)

Back