Bitted by a pitbull dog

CandGLoveMad

Reaction score
I just wanted to post that i was bitted by PITBULL DOG last night i have some bites on my arm and my leg but that pic i wont be able to send for my leg cuz its near my private area... Its nasty tho but i can send you guys my arms one.. OK?

ITS PAINFUL!

the COPS are going to do it the paperworks so i'm waiting for 2 weeks cuz they already removed the dog for 10 days until whatever so i'm waiting for a phone call so I'm ok tho!

Took a Tentus Shot so I'm ok but sore!... howww???

I went downstair to hand a note to my neighbor cuz my landlord wanted me to tell her something but the parents were home and the kids were under 12... not even 13 yet to allow babysitting so she was under 12.. sucks uhhh and were home alone 6 kids.. and they forgot to HOLD the dog.. but somehow fled and bitted me fast.. i was crying and shakin it scared me and mymom was upset and took me to the ER... My ma called animal control and took the dog away from them.. for 10 days.. until whatever u know so... wanted to post about it so... TTYL everyone!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Attachments

• Picture 183.jpg
    Picture 183.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Picture 184.jpg
    Picture 184.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Picture 185.jpg
    Picture 185.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Picture 188.jpg
    Picture 188.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 24
Wow, :eek: I'm sorry to hear that but I'm glad you're okay now ...:hug:

That was so awful. I hope that you are okay. In our area law we cannot have any pitbull because of this issue.

It's terrible you've been attacked by this pitbull. Hope the wounds will heal just fine, and that they will do something about the dog.

Oh geee.. btw I'm glad you're okay!
*sigh* ain't fun whoever owns the pit bull.. The owner is huge responsible for this.

OH no! I am sorry that you got attacked by a pitbull dog. Glad that you are ok now. It could have got worst. Whew!

Ouch , dog bits hurt, did the dog get out of the yard or something? think a new owner can train the dog? I know dogs learn this kind of stuff from the people who own them. I hope you get better soon.

That dog should be put down. The owner is the responsible for this. Not sure what you meant the 12 years old was home babysitting the kids while parents are gone out? Good things the kids were unhurt. They are small and delicate kids! If I were you, Astead the dog attacked me I would be relieved because I don't like small kids get seriously hurt or even killed! Maybe that dog protected the kids from you? Who knows ... but still. The owner must face the consequences anyway

THe dog is fine with the kids but the dog will attack to any STRANGERS!... I was just handing a note to the kid that her parents were not home so .. 6 children that played iwth that dog but they FORGOT to hold it and the dog went out and bitted me so. so I have to wait for 2 weeks to get some reports so

TTYL

Doesn't matter. Once he attacked you then he will probably do it again - family members, strangers etc. I have worked at the Vet - there was a beautiful dog who attacked one of the family members a three times was put down. He was not a pitbull dog.

Hi DINO!... yeah i know what you mean so the animal control is holding that dog and its a FEMALE!.. not male dog.. pitbull and the animal control is holding that dog for 10 days so ... the neighbor downstair want to keep that dog but they are MOVING out next month they just move in last october but has to move out cuz dont want to take risk again to be bitten by me again... so... I love those poeple but sad to let them go.. really...

OMG! :eek: Are you all-right?!! I'm so sorry to hear that you've been attacked by a pitbull dog. :hug: In this case it doesn't seem that the pitbull owner was a bad owner, because there were other children in the house, yet haven't gotten attacked, only strangers? It's sounds like a case where a dog had gone bad. Sorry to hear it had to be you. :( How are you feeling now? I don't blame you if you're still shakening over this. :hug:

Hi DINO!... yeah i know what you mean so the animal control is holding that dog and its a FEMALE!.. not male dog.. pitbull and the animal control is holding that dog for 10 days so ... the neighbor downstair want to keep that dog

They want to keep the pitbull after she has already biten you?...Wow *speechless*....

You are very lucky. The dog could have hurt you more but look like your wounds is not that bad? so thats good. but still pitbull is dangerous. I would NEVER have the pitbull as a pet ever again. I had experiences with pitbull in the past. It was not pretty. Once male smell blood and they will fight aggressively. forget it.. I rather have one that is not aggressive breed you know? sigh.

I am glad you are ok and you are very lucky, indeed! whew! :|

Yeah it s law for animals control to take the dog for 10 days for some test for like rabbies, etc.. but i already took TENTUS shots so im all set.. so Yeah to any STRANGERS that dog pitbull who is only FEMALE and do bites.. when they first moved in last october and they didnt TELL me that dog will be biting so i didnt realized oh thats nothing but sure enough i was bitten..

Right now i'm not feelin well cuz of my tentus shot painful on my arm and some cuts i been suffering.. andyeah still shakin cuz i'm scared of any dogs now .. i know i love small dogs but give me time to get back normal later on cuz i'm scared already.. so.. wait n see how i feel so...

TTYL

pitbulls...hmmm I dont know if i ever seen any around here in NC thou I doubt there are any so maybe they are banned...who knows?

never been attacked by any dogs anyway.

Back