Votes: 20 11.2%
  • October

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • November

Votes: 15 8.4%
  • December

Votes: 18 10.1%

• Total voters
Mine is November. So far I am the only one.

Nope you are not the only one but there is two more of us along with yours!!!!! :D

I'm a November baby! :) I was suppose to be born on Halloween.... so dang! ahahha..

Me too... i should have born on Halloween day but i did not want to come out that day until Nov. 9th then i came out new world!!!!! Drats!!!!!!

<---------- a Fall (Sept) baby... and no I did not fall on my birthday but the doctor dropped me at birth. That's the reason for the crack on my butt.

Not only is June a popular month for births, but it's uncanny how the June babies grow up to be such good-looking, smart, and wonderful people.

That is so funny! I was supposed to be born on Halloween, too, but didn't make it until Nov. 1. Are you Nov 1?

No I am Nov 2nd. only 2 days later.. grrr.. sorry i didnt see this before.. :wiggle:

I love halloween.. its my favorite holiday..wish i was born on halloween! ugh! :)

In my family we had lot of November birthdays. I didnt understand why.... till i figured it out that most of us were conceived on Valentine's Day hence why all of us are NOvemeber babies.. LOL...

Not only is June a popular month for births, but it's uncanny how the June babies grow up to be such good-looking, smart, and wonderful people.

My son was born in June. so he is cancer. He is very smart but very sensitive and is sweet young boy. he always listen to me and helped others who is having hard time with math. He is only 8. I am proud of him! :)

I do agree with you... :)

Good thing I get along with cancer.. whew! hehe! I'm a scorpio which is water sign and Cancer is water sign too. LOL..:)

Yupp, most of the days in June would be Gemini, also some of ending days would be Cancer, those people are wonderful people, include myself as Gemini, also have the Cancer on my moon sign ;)

cough cough!!!!

wow July is tied with March and December :D

Back