Votes: 20 11.2%
  • October

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • November

Votes: 15 8.4%
  • December

Votes: 18 10.1%

• Total voters
That means my birthday month is sure mighty special then! I think a lot of parents got busy on New Year's Eve :lol:

(Yes, I'm a September baby.)

Yeah, I bet that New Year day when people get 'busy' to celebrate lol

I'm an Aquarius, very very aquarius, a valentine baby :)

My sister is also valentine baby but couple days late. :)

Wirelessly posted

December-Capricorn

:bump:

September still leads... let's see if there is more votes. :)

March

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AllDeaf App mobile app

December. Was supposed to be born on Thanksgiving that year, but nope-- was born 11 days later. (Thanksgiving that year in 1983 was the 25th.)

I haven't read the earlier posts, not sure if that has been mentioned, but a lot of it has to do with when the rubella hit. Lots of my friends are born in the fall/winter months due to that.

I haven't read the earlier posts, not sure if that has been mentioned, but a lot of it has to do with when the rubella hit. Lots of my friends are born in the fall/winter months due to that.

I'm part of that. Got rubella after I was born.

Not sure why or how? The vaccines were given around 1971 and pretty much after that Rubella was rare.

German measles. My mom got hit with it a week before I was born, and I contracted it 14 hours afterwards. I then lost my hearing at 15 months old. Now, since I was born, I haven't heard of many cases of it.

Yeah, I bet that New Year day when people get 'busy' to celebrate lol

My sister is also valentine baby but couple days late. :)

Plus people get stuck in the house during a big snow storm and lose their power. You got to keep warm some way. I think my mom and dad did this as both my sisters B-day is in September .

Back