BioShock

Same thing that Ninja Gaiden's display box says Xbox only.

950785b.jpg

PS3 version has different title.

270065b.jpg

do you know? BioShock have problem issues on widescreen while full-screen show on both top and bottom while Wide-screen is being chopping.

SAD? It should cut some grade on reviews. tsk tsk

do you know? BioShock have problem issues on widescreen while full-screen show on both top and bottom while Wide-screen is being chopping.

SAD? It should cut some grade on reviews. tsk tsk

I aint worry because I got Widescreen HDTV. Maybe they will fix it with upgrade patch.

I aint worry because I got Widescreen HDTV. Maybe they will fix it with upgrade patch.

you should be WORRY since you have Widescreen display! Stick with full-screen mode on your HDTV. So, you wouldn't miss anything up/down before someone attack ya.

you should be WORRY since you have Widescreen display! Stick with full-screen mode on your HDTV. So, you wouldn't miss anything up/down before someone attack ya.

The demo look great to me... the full version shouldn't be a problem at all. I just got BioShock in mail today will play it ASAP.

Just played BioShock full version... played it for more than 5 hours. I am very addicted to it!!!! I think this is best FPS story line game I ever played. Very scary game lol.

One time when I went to the desk and search for Money, Weapons, First Aid kits, all stuff like that... then I walk back but it wouldn't go all the way back.. I thought I might be stuck or something then I turn around and there's a monster standing behind me!!!! Scared the shit out of me lol. Alot of spooky stuffs going on there. The 3 monster nurses was going to attack me and I was ready for them then all of suddenly whole light shutoff!!! Had to fight in dark!!!

I realized that I need manual which gamefly didnt ship with game discs. I was guessing buttons and trying to find something. One of the storyline screen came up said if I research with my camera around it will help me to improve something... I was wondering how do I use camera. Manual is needed!

I love this game... I am thinking of keep it if only I get birthday money soon lol.

This game sometime will frustrates you ... fighting against Big Daddy with little girl isn't easy!!! (Big Daddy "Bouncer" is the one in DrStrangeLove's avatar. With neon green lights eyes.)

I was checking up friends list and noticed that all of yall didn't get to play BioShock yet. I was surprised by this. This should be #1 hit game for 360!!! Heh.

BioShock ranked #1 in currently in Gamefly with 900 plus votes at 9.5 ratings. I mean overall all gaming systems.

PS: I am getting bored when no one talk much in gaming forums.

BioShock ranked #1 in currently in Gamefly with 900 plus votes at 9.5 ratings. I mean overall all gaming systems.

PS: I am getting bored when no one talk much in gaming forums.

Oh well, I don't feel so well to post on forum, has been colds for almost 1 week.

Oh well, I don't feel so well to post on forum, has been colds for almost 1 week.

Currently my finace is sick... you must had influenced her!!! shame on you! LOL jk... btw get well soon.

My friend came by and I told him to play this BioShock and he gave it a try and fell in love with it and doesn't want to stop playing it because he has to go soon, LOL.

I would like to try this demo out sometimes since this game seem very interesting.

Back