BioShock

Dr. Strangelove

Reaction score
Demo on XBLM NOW. I have personally reserved the LE to buy. It should be one of the best adventure FPS'es ever. Made by the developers behind System Shock and System Shock 2. I will post thoughts about the demo later, as I am still downloading it..

Demo on XBLM NOW. I have personally reserved the LE to buy. It should be one of the best adventure FPS'es ever. Made by the developers behind System Shock and System Shock 2. I will post thoughts about the demo later, as I am still downloading it..

I am still downloading this too!!! It taking forever to download! Started at 12 am and now it is 3:49am still downloading! I am at 86% LA LA LA LA.

It is a 1.2 GB demo, plus I suspect A LOT of people are d/ling it now.
I think you will like it, it is a FPS, but I don't know if it is worth buying. Even with that, I'm jumping on the sweet LE coming out the 21st.

Here's a pic of the LE contents.
bioshock_le.jpg

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2007/04/bioshock_le.jpg

I just played the demo! I was amazed by the graphics and it was sweeeeeet!!!!!!!!! But strange you can use some kind of magics powers with your left hand, lol. I wish it just use gun the whole game instead of tools such as wrech. Kinda same as Commended whatever its spelled. Overall I like this game! I might get this game... I love the idea "underwater" heh. I was surprised its made by 2k.... very interesting game!

Nobody Wanted BioShock : Next Generation - Interactive Entertainment Today, Video Game and Industry News
August 21st/22nd can't come soon enough for me. I CANNOT FREAKING wait for this game. The industry needs more games like this, developers to take risks like this game.

WoW! interesting news! Glad it came out. GTR (racing) was supposed to come out on Xbox 360 early 2007 season but xbox has cancelled it. I was shock and wondered why. GTR and GTR 2 for PC are greatest road racing game! 100% realistic racing. This is reason why I fed up and sold my xbox 360 premium after learning they had cancelled GTR for 360. Maybe in the future GTR will come back alike BioShock many company turned BioShock down thinking no one would want that game. So far I like BioShock alot. I would buy that game for sure! Thank god 2k has saved BioShock!

I played some of the demo of BioShock tonight. I must admit it is by far the CREEPIEST game I have ever played, demo or not. The world of Rapture is so beautiful yet so f**ked up. Don't be surprised if I disappear into Rapture when it comes out next week, heh heh.

I played on demo, that remain of Prey, that's damn scary game.

I don't even like shooters and I want to play this. I watched Mr. Terp play the demo last night and I thought it was superb.

I hope I get BioShock from gamefly next week or I'll go crazy! LOL

Drstrangelove, Cool avatar and sigs!

so anyone got bioshock and complete the game? if so tell me, how long is it? i usually don't like short game of single player and bioshock don't have multiplayer :(

I saw in XDG forums one of them post a thread about BioShock will be coming to PS3????? I thought 2k and Microsoft help BioShock.

I saw in XDG forums one of them post a thread about BioShock will be coming to PS3????? I thought 2k and Microsoft help BioShock.

if bioshock will be coming to ps3, i will go bomb the hell out of s2k headquarter because I'm ps3 hater :rifle:

It's rumor, wait for confirm, if it's true or not.

I just check BioShock's display box at Hastings store it said only for Xbox 360 and windows. So it will not come to PS3.

Back