Big Hello, anyone from Ohio?

:)welcome here and enjoy urself!:)

i am from northwest ohio near one hr north to Toledo that where i born and grew up there also i was ex lived in california for almost 5yrs then go back to ohio last end of winter '05 wink.

GP96 :D

from Dayton Ohio

Hey ,
im not actually deaf , but i work for USA Relay taking and making phone calls for and to the deaf and hard of hearing , i love it. Im getting very interested in sign language too. If anybody feels like chatting, i would be happy to get to know you :) hope to hear from some of you soon

Take Care,

Bryan

Oh wow, we actually have another relay opeator but this time from Ohio....My state....psst? don't tell them anything about my phone call to my mother last nite....

:giggle: ... Welcome to ALLDeaf, and enjoy your stay here OhioRelayOperator!

OhioRelayGuy said:
Hey ,
im not actually deaf , but i work for USA Relay taking and making phone calls for and to the deaf and hard of hearing , i love it. Im getting very interested in sign language too. If anybody feels like chatting, i would be happy to get to know you :) hope to hear from some of you soon

Take Care,

Bryan

Ohio Relay Operator? :shock: I make phone calls to Ohio Relay, You might know me. :giggle: Are you single? What's your age? got a picture?

Hello

Hey i work at USA Relay and i just wanted to get to know some deaf people here in Dayton Ohio. Just running through and saying hi to people in the Dayton area. If you ever feel like chatting , hit me up AIM / Yahoo = AcuraIntegra94LS . You can also email me on this site. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Take Care,
Bryan

^Angel^ said:
Oh wow, we actually have another relay opeator but this time from Ohio....My state....psst? don't tell them anything about my phone call to my mother last nite....

:giggle: ... Welcome to ALLDeaf, and enjoy your stay here OhioRelayOperator!

thank you very much for the warm welcome (and dont worry your secret is safe with me ;) lol )

Hey there OhioRelayGuy, we actually live near your workplace as our flat is a 10 minutes drive. We live in Dayton. :)

It'd be sooo cool if there was an AD get-together for the Ohio ADers. ;)

Yeah :)

Yes that would be great. im actually joining this site to try to get to know some people that are either deaf or hard of hearing or closely connected to that community. :) i would be honored to meet anyone from around here ;) take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Bryan

Cookie Monster said:
Hey there OhioRelayGuy, we actually live near your workplace as our flat is a 10 minutes drive. We live in Dayton. :)

It'd be sooo cool if there was an AD get-together for the Ohio ADers. ;)

Yeah it would be great, btw I thought you and Chris were suppose to come to Octoberfest in Dayton, I can't believe I forgot about that heh...

^Angel^ said:
Yeah it would be great, btw I thought you and Chris were suppose to come to Octoberfest in Dayton, I can't believe I forgot about that heh...

Yes, we totally missed out on meeting you both!! This time around, I would love to have all the plans pre-arranged to meet everyone at a location suited for the Ohio ADers. Next month suitable for everyone in Columbus in a restaurant like Applebee's? (Something where everyone can enjoy themselves in a place to chat, get to know each other & the price isn't expensive as well. Applebee's does have those great big booths as well.) Just an idea.

Should I start a new thread about this? ;)

Cookie Monster said:
Yes, we totally missed out on meeting you both!! This time around, I would love to have all the plans pre-arranged to meet everyone at a location suited for the Ohio ADers. Next month suitable for everyone in Columbus in a restaurant like Applebee's? (Something where everyone can enjoy themselves in a place to chat, get to know each other & the price isn't expensive as well. Applebee's does have those great big booths as well.) Just an idea.

Should I start a new thread about this? ;)

Aw that's alright, we were working anyhow, and it would have been a bit hard to be able to chat with you while we have a rib cook-off....But yeah sounds like a great idea of creating a thread about this, I think it would be best if it was after the holidays, cause it doesn't look good for me this time of the months, if it alright for the others of course! ;)

Im up for anything

Im up for anything, would i be invited even though im not actually deaf or hard of hearing ? ?

OhioRelayGuy said:
Im up for anything, would i be invited even though im not actually deaf or hard of hearing ? ?

Ohhh you'll be invited, we don't exclude anyone here in AD. AllDeaf is for everyone!!

Back