Big Hello, anyone from Ohio?

IcedTeaRulz

Reaction score
Hi Members,

I'm new here from Ohio. I'm deaf. :deaf:

Merry CHRISTmas! :ily: ;) :thumb:

Welcome to Alldeaf... i'm not from OHIO.. but i know many members here are from OHIO..

I love Long Island iced tea :D if u like it too ;)

Hello IcedTeaRulz,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here...

I'm from Ohio too near Cleveland and you?

And

btw I love icetea too LOL

Welcome aboard! :hug:

I am also from Ohio too but in Cleveland, Ohio. What about yourself? :thumb:

:wave: welcome to AD IcedTeaRulez -- enjoy ur stay! :D

i too am a iced tea lover -- drink it only in the summer season go figure :lol:

Only the summertime Flyfree? aww I drink icetea everyday and even Vampy did tried it when he was here, he likes it too so does RR LOL...

I make homemade icetea from the icetea maker and Cheri fell in love with it then she started making her own, but then she's back on the diet pepsi...LOL

Hello! welcome to AD! i just moved in Ohio, near dayton. i dont drink ice tea lol... perfer long island tea drink ( alcoholic drink) :naughty: and of course dr pepper :-D

IcedTeaRulz - welcome to alldeaf.com! :)

I like iced-tea. I usually make tea by using coffeemaker with tea bags in the filter!

I think having one out in the sun is much better. :)

IcedTeaRulz said:
Awww, thanks for saying welcome to me. I live in Canton, Ohio. :ty:

Wow, you're not too far from where I live, only about an hour and 45 mins..

Btw, are you a female or male?....I didn't want to be mistake here LOL

I grew up in Ohio. You may not be familiar with the Village of New Miami but you my know of the town called Middle Town. I grew up in Hamilton, OH. Hamilton is only about 15 miles from Middle town. Hamilton is about 35 miles from Dayton and 35 miles from Cincinnati.

cc

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf IcedTeaRulz! Nice to see fellow Ohioians here...I'm also in Ohio...moved from Iowa into the greater Cleveland area...Canton's not too far from here...guess you'll have to meet ^Angel^ (my gf) and Cheri someday and I'll make some delicious ice tea! Anyhow, enjoy your stay here!! :)

MissSeua said:
Welcome!

I love Thai Iced Tea! ;)

Enjoy your holidays!

funny i just got back from ohio last late night. i was visiting relatives nearby columbus.

I LOVE THAI ICED TEA! did you try it with tapioca balls? :beer:

:wave: and welcome join AD.com IcedTeaRulz and i m from same ur homestate :D and it's mah favorite IceTea all time for summer, have fun post!

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD.

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

Back