big announcement

Congratulations! :applause:

Thanks! Actually, I graduated from HS 2 years ago and I am transferring from my current community college. Yah, I faced major barriers when I first entered college and I am glad that I did the right thing! I have grown up a lot since high school and experienced different kinds of attitudes in people. Now I am ready to move on to new life at NTID / NY.

Nothing can change the fact that some people are simply more difficult to deal with. I find there are those who don’t know how to deal or handle us. A motto I like - ‘The way to win friends and influence people is to treat every person as you want to be treated’.

A positive attitude attracts people. Enjoy your new life! Yay, New York, here you come! :applause:

Cool, that's awsome, everything you need for accessibility at the NTID and transportations.

not fond of Indian restaurants!?

what about naan!?

WHAT ABOUT NAAN!?

naan-recipe-1-22-07.jpg
I like naan.

Remember, I said "Indian restaurants"? Naan is an Indian food that I like, but Indian restaurants have other stuff that I don't like.

It's like Chinese restaurants. Almost everything you order comes with rice. I'm not fond of rice. I could order a dinner meal and ask them to hold the rice. But rice is 2/3 of the meal and that's like me paying full for only 1/3 of the portion. I would rather eat at a Chinese buffet restaurant since I can choose what I want to eat. ;)

Anyways, I did eat at an Indian restaurant in Rochester. It's a mile away from RIT. The only thing I liked was their naan.

Congratulations!

I noticed that you are in a wheelchair and I hope you pack chains for your tires to get around the snow at RIT! :) :giggle:

(Understand I'm teasing you!)

Congratulations!

I noticed that you are in a wheelchair and I hope you pack chains for your tires to get around the snow at RIT! :) :giggle:

(Understand I'm teasing you!)
Have Tim Allen (from Home Improvement)upgrade your wheelchair with a Corvette engine! ;)

That will really get you around campus in no time! :)

Having lived in Central Upstate New York, I'm sure you'll find the pace friendly for studying. Having visited Rochester, I'm sure you'll find warmth among the people and biting cold from the land.

Dont' forget to bring a good pair of sunglasses. There are only 61 sunny days a year in Rochester - but it's the glare of a cloudy day that can kill your eyes - especially with snow.

Congrats. :thumb:

Back