big announcement

rjr2006

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have a big announcement to tell you. After my spring semester, I will be moving to the State of New York to go to National Technical Institute for the Deaf (NTID) at Rochester Institution of Technology (RIT) AND live in NY. They have so many services just for my needs so that I will be able to gain and maintain employment as well as living independently. NTID/RIT has been my dream goal since high school, and I have been working very hard during the past 4 years to reach my dream. Now, it is becoming a reality and I am very happy!
ntid.jpg

Last edited:
Wonderful news and cant wait to hear all of your achivement. Dont give up your dream! :)

Congrats!!! :)

Congrats on achieving your first dream!!! Shows that hard work pays off!

Enjoy your years there! :)

Way to go, RJ! All the luck and happiness in the world to you.

Oh, wow! Congratualations ! I am glad your dream has come true!! Way to go, dude! :D

Congrats on your achievements :)

Congratulations and all the best in your education ;)

I can imagine your happiness to graduate after four years of sacrifice and hard work. It takes special dedication and perseverance to reach your goal. Many congratulations and wish you the best as you embark on your next exciting journey. Your achievement is an example to us all! :thumb:

I can imagine your happiness to graduate after four years of sacrifice and hard work. It takes special dedication and perseverance to reach your goal. Many congratulations and wish you the best as you embark on your next exciting journey. Your achievement is an example to us all! :thumb:

Thanks! Actually, I graduated from HS 2 years ago and I am transferring from my current community college. Yah, I faced major barriers when I first entered college and I am glad that I did the right thing! I have grown up a lot since high school and experienced different kinds of attitudes in people. Now I am ready to move on to new life at NTID / NY.

Awesome!

Too bad I won't see you! You missed me by a year! :(

Back