Beyond All Reason: My Life With Susan Smith

Malfoyish said:
She is quite famous. You can always go to Yahoo! or Google.com and type in only "Susan Smith," and if you want to, you can broaden your search...type in "Susan Smith Michael Alexander"...this is her name and the names of her two angelic sons...it should narrow down the most visited sites and you can read up on her crimes.

God, this woman makes me completely sick to my stomach.

Malfoyish

Thank you for give me tip.
I found it & read half because it´s long to read. I´ll print it at work to read at bedtime... (I can´t neglect my family long when I read everything in
the computer)...

I can´t believe when I read them & must say that she´s a very disturbed person. I can´t imagine what kind of mother would do something like this to
her OWN children...
I also saw the photos of her but I can tell that she´s not suffer mental illness but do for her lover. This story is a big difference between her & Diana Downs. Diana Downs or Down is a real sick woman. I will add website when I find it.

I also read her confussion letter (handwritten). I can say that she´s not mental illness but depression emotionally. I also read the letter between
her & her former lover Tom what Susan wrote to him is normal & no sign of mental illness shown.
I really don´t understand why she did it to get her lover back which he don´t want her.

What Susan did make me fucking sick.... She lied the police for 9 days until she confussed herself to them at last.

I feel hurt for her 2 innocent boys who forced to drown themselves by her mother.... I HATE HER!!!

I found at websites over Diane Downs who shot her 3 children what I stated an earlier...

You can compared between Susan Smith & Diane Downs....
What they did their children are mostly horrible.... but Diane Downs is the different from Susan...

Susan should pulled the car brake to stop to let her sons drown when she changed her mind for not want to end her life but let her sons to end their life? I think she did is no excuse!!! She suffer during childhood depression....

www.crimelibrary.com/fillicide/downs/
www.karisable.com/ddowns.htm

p.s.
you can put "Diane Downs shot 3 children" at gooles.. then you can read everything there.

Teekie said:
I remember that...pissed me off what she did to her own adorable handsome boys. They are too cute to die :(

yes, they held their hands under the lake. I was crying when the media annouced because two brothers were scared and held their hands. :tears:

I wish, I could adopt them !!

Susan was killing them because her boyfriend does not want the children. If my boyfriend or finane' do not want my children. I will tell him fuck-off and out of my life. My children are more priority than anything else !!

Liebling:-))) said:
p.s.
you can put "Diane Downs shot 3 children" at gooles.. then you can read everything there.

Diane Downs shot her three kids because her boyfriend does not want her due to the children. She tried to rid of the children, so she can have him rest of her life.

I saw that movie, "Small Sacrifices" actress is Farrah Fawcett. It was horrible movie. Unbelievable, a mother would do this to the children for a man. That is sicko ! Then detective Welch adopted two children.

It was on Life Movie channel sometime.

Liebling:-))) said:
p.s.

Oh, my...I still remember Small Sacrifices. That was a good movie...I was a kid when it came out...and man, I cried....her eldest daughter was about the same age as I...maybe a little younger. How could her mother have shot her and her sister and brother? How horrible.

Thanks for reminding me, Leibling...it's definitely worth it to remember the innocent children involved in these issues...

Hugs
Malfoyish

Sabrina said:
I saw that movie, "Small Sacrifices" actress is Farrah Fawcett. It was horrible movie. Unbelievable, a mother would do this to the children for a man. That is sicko ! Then detective Welch adopted two children.

Oh yes! I remmy that movie ' Small Sacrifices ' , She killed her children in the car and one of her daug and her son made it out alive but her son is unable to walk....She did that for the LOVE Of her life ----> Boyfriend!...

It's soooo Unbelieveable how can a mother do this to her OWN children over a guy???....I could never do that and if I am looking for a relationship with a guy then I come in the package of 4 ( that inculding myself and my 3 children) if he doesn't like it he can take a HIKE!... :fruit:

To Be Honest, I never saw that Movie "' Small Sacrifices " This is the First Time I ever heard about Today...I just looked it up the website and read it and I am going to Order the Book about it too..Hope they show this again on Lifetime So I could be able to see that movie.

It must be hard on those two children who are alive today knowing that their Mother tried to Kill them both. I wondered How they feel about that? :tears:

Yes, I remember watching this film, long time ago, and I bought a book to read too, book tells more than the film.

Farrah Fawcett refused to see Diana Downs in real life, to study her personalities etc ready for movie to be made, Ryan O'Neal played as Diana Downs' lover, and the children, first daughter died as her mother shot her, 2nd daughter survived with limp arm, and the young son is on wheelchair.

Diana Downs shows no remorsed as she was thinking of her lover all the time.
I hope the children are happy to be adopted by the lawyer who put their mother in Jail !!!

^Angel^ said:
Oh yes! I remmy that movie ' Small Sacrifices ' , She killed her children in the car and one of her daug and her son made it out alive but her son is unable to walk....She did that for the LOVE Of her life ----> Boyfriend!...

It's soooo Unbelieveable how can a mother do this to her OWN children over a guy???....I could never do that and if I am looking for a relationship with a guy then I come in the package of 4 ( that inculding myself and my 3 children) if he doesn't like it he can take a HIKE!... :fruit:

That´s exactly....
I recorded the video... also Ted Bundy, too....
I alway recorded true stories.... to keep it...
I would like to buy the book but I can´t find anywhere here....
I love to read true stories book... like I just got a book "Royal Duty"...

RedRum said:
Yes, I remember watching this film, long time ago, and I bought a book to read too, book tells more than the film.

Farrah Fawcett refused to see Diana Downs in real life, to study her personalities etc ready for movie to be made, Ryan O'Neal played as Diana Downs' lover, and the children, first daughter died as her mother shot her, 2nd daughter survived with limp arm, and the young son is on wheelchair.

Diana Downs shows no remorsed as she was thinking of her lover all the time.
I hope the children are happy to be adopted by the lawyer who put their mother in Jail !!!

No, it´s her 2nd daughter who killed... her 1st daughter is survived with limp arm... youngest son is on wheelchair....

Sabrina said:
Diane Downs shot her three kids because her boyfriend does not want her due to the children. She tried to rid of the children, so she can have him rest of her life.

It was on Life Movie channel sometime.

Exactly....

That the Car that Susan Smith Drove into the Lake with two of her Children Trapped in their car seats after 9 days...

Attachments

• 8c.jpg
    8c.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 13
We have seen and heard this story before and it is just tooo sad to keep discussing it....ahhhhh!

Michael and Alex.... the Children...:(

Attachments

• 5a.jpg
    5a.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 13
Michael and Alex together In One.

Attachments

• 8d.jpg
    8d.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 13
Cheri said:
Michael and Alex.... the Children...:(

I wish, I could adopt them. They are so adorable !! I love the children so much !!

Yes both of them are in one coffin because they held their hands.

David Smith and Susan the Bitch!

Attachments

• 6b.jpg
    6b.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 12
aaaaAAaaahhhHHHhh! please stop!................just so sad and its an old story too...............

Cheri said:
David Smith and Susan the Bitch!

Why blame David (her husband) ?? I barely can't remember the details. I only remember that Susan killed her two sons because her boyfriend can't accpet her children. She choice her boyfriend. The boys's father has nothing to do.

Is there something that I miss ??

Back