Best collage for study phd in computer engineering

I read this guide but I can't find anything about deaf.

You mean you want to go into Gallaudet University (only Deaf college in the world) in Washington, D.C. where it is close to the coast of Atlantic Ocean?

Is that what you are thinking? You can ask and find out if your degrees can be acceptable in american university. :hmm:

The Universities in America will not recognize your BSc and MSc degrees in computer engineering from Iran. My friends from Europe with master degrees tried to enter PhD program in USA, and was told to do START OVER because the universities do not recognize the credentials from other universities in Europe. Sad, but true story.

Maybe you better find a job in Iran.

unless those international colleges have international recognition.

You mean you want to go into Gallaudet University (only Deaf college in the world) in Washington, D.C. where it is close to the coast of Atlantic Ocean?

Is that what you are thinking? You can ask and find out if your degrees can be acceptable in american university. :hmm:

I don't want to deaf collage because it has not phd degree in computer engineering and I don't Know ASL and don't want to learn this because i can speak but have some problems in spelling.
Thanks for your reply

Arezoo, do you have aspirations to get involved in defacing and compromising Israeli and Western web sites? :nono:

i believe rochester technical institute (rit.edu) has many technical and computer engineering programs, and they have a good support system for deaf people. there is also the national technical institute for the deaf (ntid.rit.edu) connected to RIT. i don't know if they have the phd you want, but you should look at their websites or talk to somebody there and find out how your iranian education will transfer.

i believe rochester technical institute (rit.edu) has many technical and computer engineering programs, and they have a good support system for deaf people. there is also the national technical institute for the deaf (ntid.rit.edu) connected to RIT. i don't know if they have the phd you want, but you should look at their websites or talk to somebody there and find out how your iranian education will transfer.

Thanks very much

Hi ,
I am Arezoo a semideaf girl from Iran. I got BSc and MSc degrees in computer engineering from Iran. I have two hearing aids. I don't know sign lauguage becasuse I can speak in Persian lauguage. I can write and read English texts bacuse I have a big problem with listening and speaking in English lauguage. I want to study phd in USA or Eroupe and learn to speak and listen English without sign lauguage. Which device or solution can help me???
Which colloge can support me?

Thank you very much.

Hi Arezoo, There are lots of good universities in USA. You can try University of Cincinnati. They have a great program on Computer Science & Engineering. My sister studied Ms. in computer science. She actually got a scholarship and went to USA. Right now, she works for Twitter in San Francisco!!
Uni of Cincinnati does have support for deaf students. For example, You can get head phones in the class so that you can listen to the lecturer's speech directly. Many other universities also provide support to the deaf but you need to talk to the Disability support coordinator as well as the head of the department and you need to tell them what equipment or what kind of support you require.
I also heard Universities in England also have great support for the deaf.
But Universities in Australia is a bit of a disappointment. The course program there is good but the support given to the deaf students is terrible.
Am not sure about Universities in Germany or Sweden. I think it's best that you study in USA. There are lots of Persians and there's a huge deaf community that can help you. Am sure you can also see Googoosh there as well!!:P
Anyways, Wish you good luck and hope you succeed in earning a phd degree. Hope your Arezoo (wish) comes true!:D
You know Arezoo is a hindi word for wish. I think it has the same meaning in farsi.

Hi Arezoo, There are lots of good universities in USA. You can try University of Cincinnati. They have a great program on Computer Science & Engineering. My sister studied Ms. in computer science. She actually got a scholarship and went to USA. Right now, she works for Twitter in San Francisco!!
Uni of Cincinnati does have support for deaf students. For example, You can get head phones in the class so that you can listen to the lecturer's speech directly. Many other universities also provide support to the deaf but you need to talk to the Disability support coordinator as well as the head of the department and you need to tell them what equipment or what kind of support you require.
I also heard Universities in England also have great support for the deaf.
But Universities in Australia is a bit of a disappointment. The course program there is good but the support given to the deaf students is terrible.
Am not sure about Universities in Germany or Sweden. I think it's best that you study in USA. There are lots of Persians and there's a huge deaf community that can help you. Am sure you can also see Googoosh there as well!!:P
Anyways, Wish you good luck and hope you succeed in earning a phd degree. Hope your Arezoo (wish) comes true!:D
You know Arezoo is a hindi word for wish. I think it has the same meaning in farsi.

Hi, Thanks a lots for your kind reply. I must to try this university in USA.
Yes.Arezoo means wish in farsi. My brother 's name is Omid ,meaning hope in farsi.
I 'm very glad to meet you.
Good luck

Back