Belly buttons

I am outtie, used to have navel piercing, but sadly it got fucked up... I ended up having a swiss hole above my belly button.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Hey, is your belly button an innie or an outie? :)squint: @ some perverts - not that sexual shit, OK?!) Mine is obviously an innie and I still can see the "bottom" of my belly button (due to the pregnancy) and it looks clean and awesome! :D

Is your belly button pierced or not? Mine is not.

:rofl: Mine's an innie for sure. :P I know a few who are outies, but I think their's are cool!

Goldie <-----------:crazy: ?????

Originally posted by Steel
Naw I just stick my figure in my belly and then sniffed it...

smell like dirty feet lol

Ewwwwwwwwww...did you HAVE to say that???? :P Gee! That was sorta graphic and could imagine what you were doing. Ugh. :o

Goldie

Originally posted by javapride
it's half and half don't ask .... i see half out and half in.. SO i guess i m a bit both ????

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Geez, java! I know exactly what you mean, ehehhehehe! :) As your former roommate, have seen it. ;)

Goldie

Originally posted by WaterRats13
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Geez, java! I know exactly what you mean, ehehhehehe! :) As your former roommate, have seen it. ;)

Goldie

PFFHTT waterrats! yah yah u saw me PFFHTTT .... ( sorry i went off topic)

I am outtie and retired belly button due to infection. I was told that innie is the best for belly button, FYI.

Otherwise, I have no tattoos and other body piercings except ears. That's it.

innie here.... little lint but always clean every time... *shudder* I hate 'lint beer belly' but oh well it's life... Someday I hope I'd be able to iron my stomach... :mrgreen:

Originally posted by Steel
Naw I just stick my figure in my belly and then sniffed it...

smell like dirty feet lol
Sound the horn! Alert the lint media and borrows their soap gun and shoot in ur stomach :lol:

Oops..I forgot to add that I don't have my belly button pierced and I don't think I'll have it done in the future at all. I think I've pierced nuff places on my body, :lol:! Nose, tongue and my ears...nuff is nuff, ;) . I don't want to end up looking like a walking swiss cheese, if you get the gist! :rofl:

Goldie

Back