Belly buttons

ChelEler

Reaction score
Hey, is your belly button an innie or an outie? :)squint: @ some perverts - not that sexual shit, OK?!) Mine is obviously an innie and I still can see the "bottom" of my belly button (due to the pregnancy) and it looks clean and awesome! :D

Is your belly button pierced or not? Mine is not.

When I was attending CID, I had a friend who had his belly button an outie, and I thought it was cool! :thumb: That's why I made this thread to see how many have an outie. :D

im an innie......no piercing......but would love to get a tattoo around my belly button after losing a little more weight :D

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
im an innie......no piercing......but would love to get a tattoo around my belly button after losing a little more weight :D

Go for it! :thumb: Heh. I've thought about having my tummy tattooed, but no thanks, due to stretch marks from pregnancies. :ugh: And I have a feeling that I won't be showing off my tummy for years.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Go for it! :thumb: Heh. I've thought about having my tummy tattooed, but no thanks, due to stretch marks from pregnancies. :ugh: And I have a feeling that I won't be showing off my tummy for years.

Aww put some lotions and It'll get the stretch marks go away. My friend does that but I have not done that yet Still having stretch marks also :ugh:

Innie. Too fat and hairy for a belly piercing.
Almost went for a belly piercing about 5 years ago, but I wasn't comfortable with the guy there. So I left the salon. I'll probably get a tat instead elsewhere.

Originally posted by ChelEler
i will go for it but not anytime soon ha...still workin on my weight... so i prolly wont show off my belly for years as well! ha :laugh2:

Originally posted by Butterflygalz
Aww put some lotions and It'll get the stretch marks go away. My friend does that but I have not done that yet Still having stretch marks also :ugh:

I've been using lotion since the first pregnancy, and now I'm on my third. Still I have these ugly stretch marks all over my stomach, inner thighs, and butt-cheeks. :ugh: I use "CocoaButter" kind of lotion or something like that. I guess a surgery will remove all these marks away, but I won't go through that anyway. :ugh:

Last edited:
Innie and belly pierced (top). Planning to get tatto around my belly buttons in the future.

Back