Before you became an adult, what did you want to be?

You should use the quote function for your reply posts so people won't misunderstand to whom you are commenting.

Better? Still learning my way around here-- don't quite know everything just yet. Some advice on what I could know better would also be great, while I'm on the topic. Any ideas, anyone?

Oh joy, about to admit a lesser known fact about moi! :laugh2:I dreamed of being a vocalist, even fronting a rock band. I am a little rough around the edges, but I can blow pe ople away doing karaoke, still do covers when I'm alone too! :P

That's interesting. Here's one about me-- I can speak like a real robot-- no kidding.

Better? Still learning my way around here-- don't quite know everything just yet. Some advice on what I could know better would also be great, while I'm on the topic. Any ideas, anyone?
Are you kidding? You have 600 posts and it's your first time to use a quote function?

Actually, yes. I've never bothered, but I see it's better to do it that way sometimes.

:thumb:

Actually, yes. I've never bothered, but I see it's better to do it that way sometimes.
If you want to be considerate and avoid confusion, it's better to use the quote button. It's so easy to do that there's no reason not to.

Fat thumbs. I'm always clicking on something else, and ending up somewhere I wasn't intending on ending up at, but now I'm using a stylus, and it seems to help.

Fat thumbs. I'm always clicking on something else, and ending up somewhere I wasn't intending on ending up at, but now I'm using a stylus, and it seems to help.
Hey, bad boy! No quote? :lol:

BTW, if you didn't quote someone's post, sometimes it would confuse us whether you reply to a post above or to the OP or another poster.

Hey, bad boy! No quote? :lol:

BTW, if you didn't quote someone's post, sometimes it would confuse us whether you reply to a post above or to the OP or another poster.

Been working on that today-- making sure I remember to quote. Funny thing is, I thought it wasn't polite to do that, but I now see things are done much differently here.

Been working on that today-- making sure I remember to quote. Funny thing is, I thought it wasn't polite to do that, but I now see things are done much differently here.
To let you know, if you reply to the topic (OP), you don't have to quote it.

When I was small all I wanted to be was a mommy. Best job ever!!!!

Back