• Yes, sometimes

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Not really, rare

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • No, I don't drink beer at all.

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters
Hi Kuifje,

i agreed with you. i did to hear about american beer, if american deafs have been visit in Germany and would like german beer than american beer. i went to Colorado and drank coors and budweiser beer. really i know it is different taste than german beer. i really liked Veltins and Tannenzapfle and Beck´s beer.

You tried Coors and Bud? You poor thing! Coors and Bud are for rednecks. :giggle:

I like to drink Sierra Nevada and Alaskan Amber. Alaskan Amber are hard to find. I tried it when I went fishing up in Alaska. I loved it. Also, try the Gordon Birech (spl) (Marzan).

Unfortunately, I don't drink beer all that often. I don't want to get a beer belly. But for some reason, women seem to like beer bellies, right?

BEERS RULE!

Beers aren't great to me.. Sorry dude...

Last friday, We went to BJ's restaurant and ordered Brew Russian beer.. We thought it s cool.. then drank some... oh my gosh.. taste HORRIBLE and SO STRONG... whoaaaa......But we didnt drank them all... yike !

We like Corona beer with lime ..that s good for summer and @ beach too.. that is best...

Sometimes-Beer make me easy to full... but Wine isnt.. heh

But, My heart is still goes to W I N E !!

M-:afro:

Beers aren't great to me.. Sorry dude...

Last friday, We went to BJ's restaurant and ordered Brew Russian beer.. We thought it s cool.. then drank some... oh my gosh.. taste HORRIBLE and SO STRONG... whoaaaa......But we didnt drank them all... yike !

We like Corona beer with lime ..that s good for summer and @ beach too.. that is best...

Sometimes-Beer make me easy to full... but Wine isnt.. heh

But, My heart is still goes to W I N E !!

I like the beer at BJ's. They have at least 4 different kinds of beer. I like this beer called Stout (I think), this one is very strong and thick. It tastes a little bit liek coffee. I like it a lot.

As for dessert, try the apple crisp or something like that. It has been a while since I have been there. Anyway, try it. It is so tasty!!!:beer:

Yes, I drink sometimes. I'm underage. I know, I break rules but I can't help it. lol..I like Guinness. Irish beers is the best. So are the American beers. heh

I like the beer at BJ's. They have at least 4 different kinds of beer. I like this beer called Stout (I think), this one is very strong and thick. It tastes a little bit liek coffee. I like it a lot.

As for dessert, try the apple crisp or something like that. It has been a while since I have been there. Anyway, try it. It is so tasty!!!:beer:

Oh yeah, I see that menu - different kinds of beer.. But, they are still strong and taste yuck !

again, Wine is best... :giggle:

Ok, We will try eat the apple crisp next time.. Thanks for inform! !

I voted no! I was too younger drink Budweiser. I quit because I tired went restroom all the times. stink pee! LOL!!! SUCKS!!

We rarely drink the wine or stawberry marj (not right spelling) or whiskey any kinds for our anniverasry or Happy New Year or good mood weekend.

I dont drink beer wife tell me that beer is for low class people

I drink wine but I wish to drink beer.

Wife is live with mother

Maybe I can drink beer now?

What are good beers? Been tooo many years

Oh yeah, I see that menu - different kinds of beer.. But, they are still strong and taste yuck !

again, Wine is best... :giggle:

Ok, We will try eat the apple crisp next time.. Thanks for inform! !

You are very welcome!!!

I can't stand the teaste of beer(american), but German beer teastes a lot better, it don't have that nasty after teaste

hehehe! no! Wine is second behind beer! But Asti Spumante or Martini tastes better usually for wedding or romance! It is more likely sparkling wine and tastes really GOOD!

Blue Moon beer is my favorite I started to like it! :)

BOO BOO to beers ! ! !

Wine is best! :giggle:

Lol!

I can't stand the teaste of beer(american), but German beer teastes a lot better, it don't have that nasty after teaste

Budweiser tastes good like refresh on your tongue. I love it. But Blue Moon beer, Belgian wheat ale, I still have them.

I dont drink any alcohol. I used to be. I hate the taste of the beer. UGH!!

Back