Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Yes, sometimes

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Not really, rare

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • No, I don't drink beer at all.

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters
I love beers..I drink almost everyday in the summer time and i rarely drink in the winter time. Gimme any beers and i'll drink'em.

I don't drink any type of alcohol beverages. I don't see no point to start drinking alcohol beverages!

As for those saying beer tasting like urnial -- how do you know? Have you ever drank one before? :ugh2:

I like to drinking Beer but rarely... Mike's Hard Lemonade, Bud Light, Budwisder(sp), etc. Some of beer that I don't like.

But I'm more drinking 100% Liquor alcoholic.

And, I don't like Wine that much. Depends on wine that I might would like to drinking.

I don't like drinking beers or any alcohol, coz i get kidney pains from it.

Bowak said:
I love beers..I drink almost everyday in the summer time and i rarely drink in the winter time. Gimme any beers and i'll drink'em.

you drink beers almost everyday?? I thought not allow cause of daibetic ?? my ex boyfriend like beers but cant everyday just 1 or 2 beers that it in once in a while not everyday, every months none just once in a while that is all. One of guy's friend got killed which did drinking too much and got killed cause he is diabetic.

volcomskatz said:
Damn, USA have stupid law but it need be legal at 18 years old, such as many other countries.

I do drink sometime...

I know in Usa the law drink at age 21 yrs old

Here in canada drink over 19 yrs old .. before was only over 18 yrs old but change the law legal over 19 yrs old but in Quebue like in montreal in canada that legal 21 yrs old over that all .. I am not sure other like BC, Alberta, Sask, Manotiba, Nova Soctia, New Foundland, NB, PEI, yukon, NT and other not sure name of spelling that I am not sure but probably age over 19 yrs old only. in Quebec must over 21 yrs old.

DeafMonkey said:
you drink beers almost everyday?? I thought not allow cause of daibetic ?? my ex boyfriend like beers but cant everyday just 1 or 2 beers that it in once in a while not everyday, every months none just once in a while that is all. One of guy's friend got killed which did drinking too much and got killed cause he is diabetic.

As long my bloodsugar is in good place and I would only have one or 2 beers then sometimes nothing for a few days. I am very senseitive to achochols now i get tipsy very fast.I drink them with moderate...not foolishly.

It's not that often I get to drink beers but yes, I do drink it very seldomly. I'd drink it maybe one or two times a year but that's just about it. When I do drink, I like drinking Corona with the Lime and put a dab of salt in it or Miller High Life will do. But normally, I'd go for the Malt Alcohol beverage - eg. SKYY Blue, Barcardi and Arbor Mist.

During my old partying and drinking days- I used to drink light beer, michelob something or any light beers. I also used to drink shots, wine cooler, compslation, sex on beach, few others I forget.

I am "retired" from drinking partying days as I am getting older, and I had an near death experince from acholchol posioning, so after that I decided to stop drinking for good. So, now I drink milk, koolaid, pop, coffee, anything that is non-achochal.

I love beer, and I live in Europe and I have probed all the beers, the best beers are Germans. I drink them only in weekends

the best spanish beer, for my, is "Mahou" :)

regards from Spain :cheers:

DeafMonkey said:

I watched news once and explain abt drink one beer everyday to help heart disease reduce for men which I am surprised...

Sweetheart said:
I like to drinking Beer but rarely... Mike's Hard Lemonade, Bud Light, Budwisder(sp), etc. Some of beer that I don't like.

But I'm more drinking 100% Liquor alcoholic.

And, I don't like Wine that much. Depends on wine that I might would like to drinking.

I like Mike's hard lemonade, too! ;)

Alcholic beverages (beer, wine, whistle) can damage health. that mean if u drink any alcholic beverage, you will lose control..... bec alcholic wipes all vitamins in body. Take care.

MT

Today, I tried a new beer brand called "Mirror Pond Pale Ale". I had this one with dinner and was impressed. Mirror Pond Pale Ale is not as dark amber as you'd expect and doesn't have much of an aroma. However, the taste is fairly spicy and sweet. I strongly recommend you guys beer drinker try this.

I soemtimes drink corona and miller and hm smriff ice.. ;) but not that often tho but lately I never drank but lately I like bailey irish cream.. it makes me sleepy fast.. if I cud not sleep :whistle:

Back