Been A Meowmie ...

26?? :shock: ... :faints:

hehe, freckled baby!

oh august, get lost already!

yes jclarke, you're correct you're wrong. :lol: almost but still cold, texan guy. :)

august yes, you are lost in here so GET lost - shoo shoo! (can't view what you posted, sorry).

yes jclarke, you're correct you're wrong. :lol: almost but still cold, texan guy. :)

august yes, you are lost in here so GET lost - shoo shoo! (can't view what you posted, sorry).

:giggle: looks like august's in trouble!

23????

for a long time and I'm going to be a....

MOTHER next january!!!
pinkgrin.gif
pinkgrin.gif
pinkgrin.gif
pinkgrin.gif

for years I wanted nothing more than this golden dream... OMG I'm soo excited!! :mrgreen: I can't wait! :aw:
Wow! Congrats to you! I, too, am a meowmie...never been a "mommy." I'm leaving that to the experts, like you!

oohh.. I wish. the baby would be here by now! but I want to enjoy my pregnancy... my boyfriend is going to paint my belly everytime it gets bigger. that would be so fun!

confusion of norcal/jclarke still makes me thinking I'm a mother of alien! lol.
So, your boyfriend is going to paint your belly every day? After all, the belly gets bigger every day.

technically, it would have to be every single measurable unit of time. fetuses don't stop growing for an hour or a day or a month and suddenly have a growth spurt. their cells are dividing almost nonstop from conception.

so get your boytoy a time-freezing machine so he can pause time and paint your belly every nanosecond or so.

23? dang, almost. but I won't confirm it. :giggle:

well vampy and august, looks like you guys will need an explanation. ;) usually women would take a picture of their bellies monthly so technically it'll be every month when you eventually can see it's bigger.

so he'll paint me probably 8 or 9 times a pregnancy. or could be more than that, for fun. :)

thank you meggie and frogsign! :ty:

23? dang, almost. but I won't confirm it. :giggle:

well vampy and august, looks like you guys will need an explanation. ;) usually women would take a picture of their bellies monthly so technically it'll be every month when you eventually can see it's bigger.

so he'll paint me probably 8 or 9 times a pregnancy. or could be more than that, for fun. :)

thank you meggie and frogsign! :ty:
Oh, we don't need an explanation. We know how some women do it.

To be more accurate, pregnancy isn't measured by months... it's measured by weeks.

A full pregnancy lasts 40 weeks (give or take a week depending on the baby).

What I see most people do online is post belly shots and label them with weeks, not months. Months is something I rarely see.

You did specially say, "everytime it gets bigger." So, August and I are right.

Pregnancies don't stay the same until you suddenly have a growth spurt overnight at the beginning of each month. ;)

You're better off saying, "My boyfriend will paint my belly at the beginning of each month during my 9-month term."

Oh wait, you're at least 2 months. Did he paint your belly during those 2 months? ;)

mm I didn't say you were wrong and 'everytime it gets bigger' was in the concept of months for women. ;)

interesting vampy, it's opposite of what I see. 100% of times they post monthly pictures. because little spurts make no difference - weeks are harder to see anyway. like if you got a kitty and went out on a vacation for a month, your kitten is no longer a cat! :eek2: again, when you eventually CAN see the growth.

I'm only 40 days and have the first month shot but not to a computer yet. *sniff sniff* jiro asked for them too.

sorry you're so retarded about this thing, deadmoney. :lol: :mrgreen:

mm I didn't say you were wrong and 'everytime it gets bigger' was in the concept of months for women. ;)

interesting vampy, it's opposite of what I see. 100% of times they post monthly pictures. because little spurts make no difference - weeks are harder to see anyway. like if you got a kitty and went out on a vacation for a month, your kitten is no longer a cat! :eek2: again, when you eventually CAN see the growth.

I'm only 40 days and have the first month shot but not to a computer yet. *sniff sniff* jiro asked for them too.

sorry you're so retarded about this thing, deadmoney. :lol: :mrgreen:
*goes to Google*

*types in "belly gallery"*

Hmm... the links show me galleries by weeks, not months.

*types in "pregnant gallery"*

Hmm... still more links that show me galleries by weeks, not months.

*types in "pregnancy gallery"*

Hmm... still the same. You sure? ;)

I prefer week-by-week. That's 40 beautiful pictures instead of 9. :)

hmm I don't see the same results.. if you're talking about developement then yes, of course they're by weeks. I was talking about in general, of my friends/relatives on line, forum, livejournal, myspace and blog, they post 9 rather than 40. myself, I'd like 9 - or maybe 18 (twice a month if my boyfriend is up to it), shows good enough progress. otherwise I as well as might bore ya all out.

google is wide broad general since it's more in category of education, go and ask your oklahoma woman. ;)

hmm I don't see the same results.. if you're talking about developement then yes, of course they're by weeks. I was talking about in general, of my friends/relatives on line, forum, livejournal, myspace and blog, they post 9 rather than 40. myself, I'd like 9 - or maybe 18 (twice a month if my boyfriend is up to it), shows good enough progress. otherwise I as well as might bore ya all out.

google is wide broad general since it's more in category of education, go and ask your oklahoma woman. ;)
I guess your boyfriend doesn't have enough time for you. ;)

BTW, I don't have an Oklahoma woman. I'm single.

oh he does.. just that I asked for first month and second one soon.. if he wants to paint again sooner, sure! :cool2: in fact I can't wait for next one.. teehee.

sorry I should have said 'friend'. for some reason my mind said the same.. for being discussed about women's prespectives I guess so vice versa.

going bed now! :zZz: (not going to use that icon, I don't drool! LOL).

Back