Beauty .vs. Pretty?

its weird, lately everyones been saying "man, you really are cute!" when just a few months ago they were like, 'you need to take better care of urself.' *shakes head*

Originally posted by Liza
You still haven't answered my original question, Kiki. Why direct that at Katzie?

*waiting for Kiki's response!!* Katzie is an "eye candy" chick with an incredibly beautiful personality and she is humble about it. She has an amazing bubbly personality that rubs off people and she makes us all feel good when we're down and that :werd: comment was not appreciated by those who cared for Katzie.

Hiiiiii Lizachick and Freakychick!!! MWAAAHHHHHHH! *big grin*

Thank you so much for the kind words and you guys are the best! I can say the same thing about you guys - my two wonderful, saxy, beautiful, true friends with very big heart! *SUPER HUGS!* Couldn't have ask for a better friend than Freaky and Liza. *GROUPIE HUGS!*

Okay folks... let's not fight now and we'll just move on, but can I say something once more? You are beautiful, too. *soft smile*

Calling someone "Beauty" excels their self-esteem better than calling someone "Pretty." Call someone else than your girlfriend "Pretty" promotes your girlfriend's confidence into you when she is the only one that you call "Beauty."

Originally posted by lilredridinhood
freaky.. kiki thinks that :werd: says WORD. not werd. so pardon her.

Thank ash, but to all others.. :eek: sorry if i made it as a insult.. :| i just felt bonded between yall but not for me coz i dunno yall but u culd have makde me fel proud abt myself being feeling "un"-beautiful that anybody would said that to me especially my family does.. i just need somebody to speaks out so that i dont feel that i m not only ones... that dont feel that same but i do feel the same as chickies says so.. :)... sorry i make a sounds as a insult i just say :werd: as supportive.. :|

what's the difference between beauiful AND sexy? :roll:

Originally posted by Steel
what's the difference between beauiful AND sexy? :roll:
beauTiful and sexy...... :o good question.. but dont ask me on my thread! :mad2: dawwbit!

un-beautiful, kikichickie??? nooo you are a goddess, and we did say all ladies here were :) We got our wires crossed, I suppose..

It's very easy to misunderstand if we are out of the lingo in here, and thanks for being so kind to take the time to explain! The werd smiley was easy to misunderstand. I, Freaky and Katzie felt there was a negative vibe because we relied on the face value. It wasn't smiling or anything... very similar to the word, "weird." Know what I mean?

Also, it's the last time we listen to bbnt on his own interp of werd! :naughty:

un-beautiful, kikichickie??? nooo you are a goddess, and we did say all ladies here were :) We got our wires crossed, I suppose..

It's very easy to misunderstand if we are out of the lingo in here, and thanks for being so kind to take the time to explain! The werd smiley was easy to misunderstand. I, Freaky and Katzie felt there was a negative vibe because we relied on the face value. It wasn't smiling or anything... very similar to the word, "weird." Know what I mean?

Also, it's the last time we listen to bbnt on his own interp of werd! :naughty:

:Oops: awww :greddy: thank u for boost up my esteem ;) yeah! lets do the bbnt's interp of werd... :laugh2:

yup yup :| i m a virgin goddess.. :rofl: but i is the kinky princesss.. :laugh2:

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
Thank ash, but to all others.. :eek: sorry if i made it as a insult.. :| i just felt bonded between yall but not for me coz i dunno yall but u culd have makde me fel proud abt myself being feeling "un"-beautiful that anybody would said that to me especially my family does.. i just need somebody to speaks out so that i dont feel that i m not only ones... that dont feel that same but i do feel the same as chickies says so.. :)... sorry i make a sounds as a insult i just say :werd: as supportive.. :|

Katziechickie, Lizachicky... :gossip: Dish time girlies!!!! ;) There's a chick named Kiki I'd l-o-o-vvvv-e-e-eeee to invite to our "chickies" gang!!! I just know Kiki will get along with us... she has already admitted she bonded with us all!!! Isn't she sweet, girlies!!! Awww... *pulling Kiki to Katziechickie, Lizachicky and Freakychick for a group hug..... *enforcing the GROUP HUG!!!!* :grouphug: MWAHHHHHHHHH!!!! _\m/ girlies!!! Kiki... once you are corrupted by Freaky... you cannot escape our group!!! Mwahahahahahahah!!! ;) *bestowing Kiki with her new title* Kikichick... don't worry... be sa-x-x-x-y-y-yyy!! :D

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
:Oops: awww :greddy: thank u for boost up my esteem ;) yeah! lets do the bbnt's interp of werd... :laugh2:

yup yup :| i m a virgin goddess.. :rofl: but i is the kinky princesss.. :laugh2:

ooOOoo Kikichickie will do jus-s-s-t-ttttt faaanneeeeee in our chickies group, Katziechickie & Lizachicky!!!

Originally posted by Freaky
Katziechickie, Lizachicky... :gossip: Dish time girlies!!!! ;) There's a chick named Kiki I'd l-o-o-vvvv-e-e-eeee to invite to our "chickies" gang!!! I just know Kiki will get along with us... she has already admitted she bonded with us all!!! Isn't she sweet, girlies!!! Awww... *pulling Kiki to Katziechickie, Lizachicky and Freakychick for a group hug..... *enforcing the GROUP HUG!!!!* :grouphug: MWAHHHHHHHHH!!!! _\m/ girlies!!! Kiki... once you are corrupted by Freaky... you cannot escape our group!!! Mwahahahahahahah!!! ;) *bestowing Kiki with her new title* Kikichick... don't worry... be sa-x-x-x-y-y-yyy!! :D

:Oops: awwww :greddy:... yeaaa, thanks gurls! i really need that!:|-- *kikichick- BE U do u gotta to do!* :laugh2: yup yup be saxxxii!!

We even have our own chickionary to boot, Kikichick! ;)

It's like 1000 pages long .. so start studying up girl! JK! LOL
You are absolutely beautiful being yourself, no matter what anyone tells you. That's sa-x-x-x-y!

We even have our own chickionary to boot, Kikichick! ;)

It's like 1000 pages long .. so start studying up girl! JK! LOL
You are absolutely beautiful being yourself, no matter what anyone tells you. That's sa-x-x-x-y!

rrrrright! i m not the :gives: on anybody what they thinks of me, and my mom tells me this... " U re everybody's baby" :rofl: so cute to hear that from my mom! coz i m sooo :angel: to be mean around the people and unfortunely i m people's person.. :o

All the ladies in the club
Not ready to give the party up
Lift your hands up
Let me hear you say hey
Alittle louder Hey hey
Sing it louder hey
All the fellaz show some love
Come on then give it up
Lift your hands up
Let me hear you say hey
Alittle louder hey hey
Sing it louder hey

Oh no It's 3am
And the party is still jumpin'
And the club it is about to close down
DJ tellin' everyone to get out
But the girls and I ain't ready to go
The night is young and we ain't tryna go home
So we gotta find another spot
Cause you know the party ain't gon stop, no

Lets roll and not stop
It's on to the next block
The party is hot and won't stop till 6 o'clock
Everyone come on along
We're gonna have some fun oh yeah

Lift your hands up
Let me hear you say hey
Alittle louder Hey hey
Sing it louder hey
Come on then give it up
Lift your hands up
Let me hear you say hey
Alittle louder hey hey
Sing it louder hey

Oh no it's time to go
Everyone's finished but don't wanna go home
We gotta find another place to be
Let's get somewhere cause it's still early
Everybody meet outside
Pump some music in your ride
Don't worry about the time
Cause we're gonna kick it tonight

Forget about the clock
Take everything we got
And make our own hot spot
Right in the parking lot
Play the hot songs
Get your drink on
Find a partner
And get your grove on

Lift your hands up
Let me hear you say hey
Alittle louder Hey hey
Sing it louder hey
Come on then give it up
Lift your hands up
Let me hear you say hey
Alittle louder hey hey
Sing it louder hey

Had to leave the club
Tore the party up
Now it's up to us
To make our own fun
So stick around
We just might do it all night
Can't go home wih you
Hangin' with my crew
Doing what we do
So if your really down
Then gather round
And sing it out hey

Ladies
Fellaz
Get your hands up

(Repeat twice)
All the ladies
All the ladies
All the fellaz
All the fellaz

Lift your hands up
Let me hear you say hey
Alittle louder Hey hey
Sing it louder hey
Come on then give it up
Lift your hands up
Let me hear you say hey
Alittle louder hey hey
Sing it louder hey

The party ain't gon stop
Cause we know how to keep it hot
Fellaz show some love
Ladies lift your hands up
I like it with your crew
Turn this party out with you
Ladies, Fellaz get together
Let me hear you say hey hey

Lift your hands up
Let me hear you say hey
Alittle louder Hey hey
Sing it louder hey
Come on then give it up
Lift your hands up
Let me hear you say hey
Alittle louder hey hey
Sing it louder hey

Kiki :thumb:

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I never understood those two words! That's why I hate using those words on my girlfriend... because she's always confusing me with those words! Grr!

Yeah and bitch-slapping at you!? hehe

I checked the official definition-
Beautiful - having beauty, physically lovely. Beauty- that which delights the senses or exalts the mind.
Pretty- pleasing to see or hear, especially on account of grace, delicacy or charm but less than beautiful. Excellent, fine, good.
DAMN- there is a word "pretty pretty" - insipidly pretty

Back