Beauty .vs. Pretty?

hm I'm considered to be pretty but some friends think I'm beautiful I was like :wtf: :lol: but ahh.. I rather stick to be pretty ;)

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
whic words is that?
"Am I pretty?"
"Yes, you are."
"Obviously, I'm not beautiful enough for you!"

"Am I beautiful?"
"Yes, you are."
"Obviously, I'm not prettier than other women."

:o ooohhhh tsh..

agrees @ bebe, yeah

cute .vs. good looking, ain its same thing as beautiful and pretty huh?

I really don't care about all that crap.
I always call my bf cute, sexy, handsome, stud, beautiful.
A man can be beautiful. A man cannot be pretty.

PS: In my relationships, I always am open about who I think is cute, pretty, etc... with my boyfriends. I hate boyfriends who think "Oh, so he is more cute than I am?" Please... jealousy sucks. World is full of eye candies, and they are meant to be appreciated.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Pretty to me means visually pleasing in a delicate way.
Beautiful means that it all fits together in harmony, to strike my fancy in a deeper way.
agreed.

Okay what comes first?

Knockout, Gorgeous, Beautiful, pretty, attractive, etc

"Outer beauty is fleeting.. inner beauty is forever."

I know I'm cute and I don't fit the standards men would want in a chick... perky knockers and a tight ass. I am a volupotous chick with a well-endowned chest and a jiggy ass. However, I know my best features are my personality, my sense of humour and most importantly of all.. my intelligence. They will last a long time than outer beauty as I have inner beauty. I've been told I have both inner beauty and outer beauty. I say it's better to be cute because being cute lasts forever! ;) Katziechickie is definitely a gorgeous chickie with lo-o-n-n-g-ggg gams to die for!!! Lizachicky is an exotic chicky that has an all-u-u-r-r-e about herself!! *winksa chickies!*;)

Originally posted by VamPyroX
"Am I pretty?"
"Yes, you are."
"Obviously, I'm not beautiful enough for you!"

"Am I beautiful?"
"Yes, you are."
"Obviously, I'm not prettier than other women."

:eek: geez.. it's hard I am sure lol but keep convincin her she's the one for u.. she may will quiet down on thinkin she's not pretty enuff for u ;)

"Outer beauty is fleeting.. inner beauty is forever."

I like that and that is very true!

"I know I'm cute and I don't fit the standards men would want in a chick..."

ooooOOOoooo they don't know what they're missin'!!

"However, I know my best features are my personality, my sense of humour and most importantly of all.. my intelligence. They will last a long time than outer beauty as I have inner beauty.

Now you know who Freaky is! She's awesome!!

I've been told I have both inner beauty and outer beauty. I say it's better to be cute because being cute lasts forever!"

What they say it's very true! AND! Freaky is ooooo sooooo saxy! So is her mind! *grin!* Not only she's so freaky, but she's a great person, too and that's what make her ooooh soooo be-e-e-eaaautiful!

I agree with Katziechicky about Freakychicky.... very beautiful inside and outside! Y'all be goddesses! :bowdown:

If only more folks could take the time to know each other, and value the deep stuff as well as the outside stuff.

:doh: i m with yall chickies... :thumb: big ladies world make things wonderful!... enuff said...*bows my head down* :doh:

yeah, 'beautiful' is said with more meaningful than just 'pretty'.. but either way, the girl should be flattered. its a compliment!!!

and ya know what?

You all ARE oo-o-o-ooo-ooo so-ooo-ooo b-e-e-e-auutiful!

Now I don't wanna hear "noooo I'm not!"

Whether you like it or not YOU ARE be-e-eee-eatufiul!

oooOOOoooh la la that's right baby *snap snap!*

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Why the werd thing at Katzie, Kiki? Just curious! She's a great chick with a heart of gold! :cool:

You still haven't answered my original question, Kiki. Why direct that at Katzie?

Back