Beard or no beard

LOL I did cut my beard I guess I have beard lots of smooth nice!

Ember, you'll love mine! I shave only once or twice a week so I am usually scruffy :)

LMAO I remember a friend's father of mine once somehow braided his armpit hair then when he came to pick friend up from school, he raise his arm and show it off and gross out and embarrassed my friend

Ember, you'll love mine! I shave only once or twice a week so I am usually scruffy :)

LMAO I remember a friend's father of mine once somehow braided his armpit hair then when he came to pick friend up from school, he raise his arm and show it off and gross out and embarrassed my friend

Pics or it didn't happen :D

Hmm, women has their own tastes on whether they likes beard, goatee, mustache, or none. So, it's various to everyone.

For me, its really depends on my mood on clean shaved, goatee, or scruffy but I never get to have a full growth beard or even sideburns. I couldn't get it. The only exception I can is a full goatee, that's it.

As usually when winters comes up, I let it grow as scruffy but not long hair but I am very lazy to trim or shave it. LOL

Back