Beard or no beard

Well, I know some women don't like beards. My wife loves my beard though, so that's more than good enough for me.

Oh, yes....as long at they are neat...and mustaches too!...Keeping them trimmed and off the lip is important also.

As long as it is not pricky! Just groom well....hubby only like goatee, that's fine with me. :)

Nope I don't like it!...... Prefer smooth face :naughty:

I say it depends on how your grows. do you groom it or just let it grow like a hillbilly ? what does your loved one say ?

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Captivate (i897))

My wifey doesnt care. I have a lng beard now cuz of the cold. It helps to keep my face a bit warmer. :-D

Went out to lunch not too long ago with a friend that had both a beard and moustache. Both needed trimming so badly!...Food dropped in his beard and milk was all in his moustache...make me wanna yuk!

My hubby has a goatee..I like it.

I love a little scruff. Mmm, I like how it tickles. But for fully grown beards, no.

I love a little scruff. Mmm, I like how it tickles. But for fully grown beards, no.

TICKLE?! Do you mean something like 3 days growth or what? Because I usually shave once or twice a week, but when I was with a girl, they almost always complain that it is really abrasive.

TICKLE?! Do you mean something like 3 days growth or what? Because I usually shave once or twice a week, but when I was with a girl, they almost always complain that it is really abrasive.

Mmm yeah it's about that old no where near a full beard and past the after 5 look it's kinda edgy looking, with intense eyes!!

Back