be gentle...

Cancuckdiver...
*wink* welcome you stay here... *psssssssst* you're same my boundries area "Ontario"... Proud don't we ?
If r u know me or not... Pme'd introduce each together... :)

:::slap, slap!:::
:::poke, poke!:::

Oh, you were serious about being gentle??? ;) Aw. Well, I hope I didn't hurt you too much, then. Welcome to AD and have a great time posting with us. We are a decent garden of folks - with a weed here and there, but it shouldn't take you too long to figure out which is which. :)

Aloha! ;)

Malfoyish said:
:::poke, poke!:::

Oh, you were serious about being gentle??? ;) Aw. Well, I hope I didn't hurt you too much, then. Welcome to AD and have a great time posting with us. We are a decent garden of folks - with a weed here and there, but it shouldn't take you too long to figure out which is which. :)

Aloha! ;)

LOL, thanks!

(pulls out squirt bottle of weed killer) ;)

Meg said:
Welcome to AD, Canuck and hope you will enjoy our postings...some can get really wild or serious.

We will try to be gentle with you ;)

haha.. don't listen to meggiepoo!! no one is gentle in here.. i am sure you can see that by now!? :giggle:

sorry i didn't see this thread, canuckpoo!! i was at my sister's animalhouse last weekend and couldn't post anything from her computer :smash:

so welcome aboard :applause: by the way!! and here is a warm :hug: to start off with! :giggle:

Hey Canuckdiver!! I'm from Ontario myself (5 hours from Michigan as well) and i'm HOH (hard of hearing) I sign too. Enjoy your time here!!

canuckdiver said:
I have about 15 logged ice dives now. I'm more into wrecks though ;)

What is ice dive?

If you ever find any antique jewerly, can you keep them? I love antique jewelry so was wondering about that.

zesty said:
and also whats the difference between ice and wrecked dives as well?? :popcorn:
ice diving.. is going underwater under the ice.. its interesting though...

ship wreck dives are going underwater and explore the long lost ships

DeafSCUBA98 said:
ice diving.. is going underwater under the ice.. its interesting though... <<<< in the FRIGGIN' :cold: !?!? :ugh:

ship wreck dives are going underwater and explore the long lost ships <<< WOW!! THAT'S AWESOME!!! :thumb:

:wave:

Meg said:
If you ever find any antique jewerly, can you keep them? I love antique jewelry so was wondering about that.

well, it depends. The laws up here say that you cannot remove anything from a historic site, which means if it is on a shipwreck, no, you can't take it.

But, if it is on the bottom of the lake on its own, then yes, you can keep it. I have quite a collection now of antique bottles ;)

zesty said:
and also whats the difference between ice and wrecked dives as well?? :popcorn:

ok, first pic is ice diving, I'm standing upside down under the ice.

second pic is a wreck that is one of my favourites, the Keystorm.

Attachments

• icefishing.jpg
    icefishing.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 78n_stern.jpg
    78n_stern.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 8
canuckdiver said:

*fainting* Really you're in the ice water... Oh *brrrrrrrrrrrr* Damn freezing..

Drop temp on your body?

Don't tell me your face is PURPLE ?

canuckdiver said:

awesome!! but the first one looks scary!! i dont know why!! (shudders!) lol.. but the 2nd one.. really neat!!

Welcome to AllDeaf, Have fun posting with us. See Ya around :thumb:

Back