be gentle...

canuckdiver

Reaction score
Hi all!

Just thought I would step up to the plate and introduce myself here.

Canadian guy that is in the process of learning ASL, and hoping to eventually volunteer as an interpreter.

Look forward to meeting new friends, and learning lots!

l8ter
Adam

welcome to AD.. enjoy your stay... something get my eye on ur AD screenname which ends of diver... are you a scuba diver?

LOL, sure am! Certified up to TDI decompression procedures. Great lakes wreck diver here, where abouts are you?

wow DEcompression *thud* i'm just regular open water diver.. up to 100 feet deep.
and yeah the great lakes too since i live in minnesota.. the only place i go diving often was Ironton lake and lake superior near duluth for shipwrecks... :D

Welcome to AD, Canuck and hope you will enjoy our postings...some can get really wild or serious.

We will try to be gentle with you ;)

Thanks Meg, I kind of noticed that, that was what prompted me to introduce myself :D

Seems to be a really good bunch of people here!

Oh, and deafscuba, anytime you want to dive some great wrecks up in lake ontario, look me up!

So what makes you get into ASL in the first place? Was it because many scuba divers use basic signs underwater? ;)

Hello

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here ;)

Meg said:
So what makes you get into ASL in the first place? Was it because many scuba divers use basic signs underwater? ;)

That was what first got me interested in learning more, and I also have a few deaf friends, and that was what got me interested in becoming an interpreter.

Welcome, canuckdiver!! :wiggle: You know me from other forums...plus infamous nickname of Evil Kimmy. :rofl:

hey darlin!!!

good to see you!!!

didn't recognize you, your pic looks a little different ;)

canuckdiver said:
hey darlin!!!

good to see you!!!

didn't recognize you, your pic looks a little different ;)

:confused: my picture? You mean my avatar of my dog?

canuckdiver said:
Thanks Meg, I kind of noticed that, that was what prompted me to introduce myself :D

Seems to be a really good bunch of people here!

Oh, and deafscuba, anytime you want to dive some great wrecks up in lake ontario, look me up!
sure will.. is lake ontario east of lake erie?

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf canuckdiver! Another scuba-diver invading Alldeaf...! Of course, we're usually gentle here...*rolls out the red welcome mat* ...Hope you will enjoy your stay here!!

Hiya, welcome to Alldeaf.com
Hi-ho neighbor if you're from B.C....well, which part of Canada are you from?

Thanks for the welcomes! Seattle, I am in Ontario, unfortunately the other end of the country, but real close on a global scale ;)

deafscuba, yep, lake ontario is just east of erie. Detroit is about a 5 hr drive for me, if that helps

Back