Bam Bam Bigelow passes away

sara1981

Reaction score
Bam Bam Bigelow passes away

WWE.com has learned that former WWE Superstar Scott "Bam Bam" Bigelow has passed away in Florida.

Kevin Doll, the Public Information Director for the Pasco County Sheriff's Office confirmed that Bigelow was found dead early this morning in his home in Hudson, Fla.

"We can confirm that Scott Bigelow was found in his home this morning. At this time the cause of death is unknown," Doll told WWE.com.

Doll also confirmed that the Pasco-Pinellas Counties medical examiner has taken the body and an autopsy will be performed.

Bigelow, 45, worked for WWE, ECW and WCW extensively throughout his 20-year sports-entertainment career. A former ECW Champion, ECW Television Champion and WCW Tag Team Champion, he is perhaps best known for his rivalry with Lawrence Taylor that culminated in the main event of WrestleMania XI in 1995.

Stay tuned to WWE.com as more on Bigelow's passing becomes available.

WWE: Inside WWE > News > Bam Bam Bigelow passes away

WWE: Inside WWE > News > Bam Bam Bigelow

R.I.P. Bam Bam and he was also very popular with the guys doing hard time in the big house too, That was before they banned wrestling from the prison t.v. because of the riotings and if the prison t.v. was still there then there is no doubt Steve " Cold Stone " Austin would have been very popular with the guys in the big house too.

R.I.P. Bam Bam :cool:

wow i am shock... i will tell my fiance abt this.. thanks for share with us

Add him to long list of unfortunately "death" wrestlers.

Living in WWE aint easy like people think. Personally, i think WWE should adapt a rule like real sports where each wrestlers are subject to test for any illegal substance (hint .. steriods). But this will never happen because WWE is strictly enterinment sports. Sadly, isn't it??

Wow... this is shocking!

He was one of my favorite wrestlers.

I'm not surprised that wrestlers springing their daiseys out so young. Its the steroids, no question.

Richard

I enjoyed to watching his colorful pro wrestling in the past.

Bam Bam took his gut to get into MMA with Kimo YouTube - Kimo Leopoldo vs Bam Bam Bigelow

If relate to his death with steriod or any drugs that will be nothing new with life of pro wrestling. DeansPlanet.Com<--- The Greatest Website Of All Time ---> The Dead Wrestler Tribute
Pro wrestling is hard working than any entertainemnts or sports to be keep up with alot traveling, phyiscal, and meet bosses's demends. You would be understand when you watch "Beyond The Mat" movie.

Yea. He was one of badass mofo. RIP

bigelow-side.jpg

Yea, I cant believe Bam Bam passed away yesterday, he was great wrestler at WWE, WCW, and ECW... RIP Bam Bam

I enjoyed to watching his colorful pro wrestling in the past.

Bam Bam took his gut to get into MMA with Kimo YouTube - Kimo Leopoldo vs Bam Bam Bigelow

If relate to his death with steriod or any drugs that will be nothing new with life of pro wrestling. DeansPlanet.Com<--- The Greatest Website Of All Time ---> The Dead Wrestler Tribute
Pro wrestling is hard working than any entertainemnts or sports to be keep up with alot traveling, phyiscal, and meet bosses's demends. You would be understand when you watch "Beyond The Mat" movie.

Wow, I never know that Bam Bam did play MMA once...

I cant believe few wrestlers' resulted death are still awaiting autopsy included Chris Candido, RW Hawk, and Eddie Guerrero...

Bam Bam was the most interesting wrestler..what with his tattooed head!!!! OH man and as for Beyond the Mats, I havnt see it ..but what about Ready to Rumble?? That movie I have with some WCW stars like DDP and etc. that I havent see yet..but might when I have time to do so....

Bam Bam was the most interesting wrestler..what with his tattooed head!!!! OH man and as for Beyond the Mats, I havnt see it ..but what about Ready to Rumble?? That movie I have with some WCW stars like DDP and etc. that I havent see yet..but might when I have time to do so....

Thank you for Ready to Rumble..I put it on my list of netflix.

Beyond The Mats is a documentary movie about life of pro wrestling with Mike Foley, Terry Funk , Jake Roberts and others. Beyond the Mat Movie | WWE, ECW & WWF Wrestling Behind-the-Scenes. Stars Chyna, The Rock, Vince McMahon, Jesse Ventura & Mick Foley

I cant believe few wrestlers' resulted death are still awaiting autopsy included Chris Candido, RW Hawk, and Eddie Guerrero...

Yep.. BBB (Bam Bam Bigelow) was one of few wrestlers who had legit fighting/brawling skills..

That was BBB's one and only MMA match, I believe.

I wouldnt mind seeing Beyond the Mat dvd if it avaiable somewhere... it would be interesting to see...

Chris Candido died from a blood clot after surgery on his leg

Eddie died from heart diease from drugs and alchol in the past

Hawk died from a heart condition

Just thought I would clear it it up for you

I do think abuot Eddie G and whatever he is up to now... probably doing his stuff with the lying, cheating and stealing..haha and making everyone laffing so hard up there eh!!

Chris Candido died from a blood clot after surgery on his leg

Eddie died from heart diease from drugs and alchol in the past

Hawk died from a heart condition

Just thought I would clear it it up for you

All resulted from using steriods?

Back