Bam Bam Bigelow passes away

All resulted from using steriods?

Eddgie G was heavily drinker and drugs, he finally clean up and became sober in 2001... Suggest u read Eddie G's book abt his life...

Chris Candido died from a blood clot after surgery on his leg

Eddie died from heart diease from drugs and alchol in the past

Hawk died from a heart condition

Just thought I would clear it it up for you

Ohh wow, thanks for clear up, I just dont undy why that internet said autopsy is still pending... I always knew many wrestlers would die by related to heart or something...

Ohh wow, thanks for clear up, I just dont undy why that internet said autopsy is still pending... I always knew many wrestlers would die by related to heart or something...

Yeah, most of them died from heart problems and drugs

Jeez I neve know abt Bam Bam's passed away last month ago *thud* i been behind news abt His's death

Results of why Bam died:

The Tampa Tribune reported over the weekend that former WWF, WCW, and ECW star Scott "Bam Bam" Bigelow death was caused by toxic levels of cocaine and the antianxiety drug benzodiazepine in his system. The death was ruled accidental by the Pasco-Pinellas Medical Examiner's Office. A contributing factor in Bigelow's passing was arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease, narrowing of small blood vessels that supply blood and oxygen to the heart.

Sucks :(

Results of why Bam died:

The Tampa Tribune reported over the weekend that former WWF, WCW, and ECW star Scott "Bam Bam" Bigelow death was caused by toxic levels of cocaine and the antianxiety drug benzodiazepine in his system. The death was ruled accidental by the Pasco-Pinellas Medical Examiner's Office. A contributing factor in Bigelow's passing was arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease, narrowing of small blood vessels that supply blood and oxygen to the heart.

Sucks :(

Now, we have to wait to find result autopsy of Mike Awesome's death...

Bam Bam Bigelow passes away

WWE.com has learned that former WWE Superstar Scott "Bam Bam" Bigelow has passed away in Florida.

Kevin Doll, the Public Information Director for the Pasco County Sheriff's Office confirmed that Bigelow was found dead early this morning in his home in Hudson, Fla.

"We can confirm that Scott Bigelow was found in his home this morning. At this time the cause of death is unknown," Doll told WWE.com.

Doll also confirmed that the Pasco-Pinellas Counties medical examiner has taken the body and an autopsy will be performed.

Bigelow, 45, worked for WWE, ECW and WCW extensively throughout his 20-year sports-entertainment career. A former ECW Champion, ECW Television Champion and WCW Tag Team Champion, he is perhaps best known for his rivalry with Lawrence Taylor that culminated in the main event of WrestleMania XI in 1995.

Stay tuned to WWE.com as more on Bigelow's passing becomes available.

WWE: Inside WWE > News > Bam Bam Bigelow passes away

WWE: Inside WWE > News > Bam Bam Bigelow

That sucks! I used to watch him when I was growing up!

That what about "after-life" of pro wrestling? It sucks. There may need to get improve benefits on all wrestler's future by pro wrestling compnaies. :|

Bad News Brown passed away yesterday, whos next? I cant believe...

Back