Bad Words in Sign Language

I dont know how old I was learn bad words :)

I do swearing only friends not front of my family which I dunno why I dont bad swearing at my family.

I worked in Wal mart night shift and they want me to teach them to learn ASL so I did till few of guys came up and ask me to learn sign lanauages bad swearing and I was said oh boy! RME so I did and they laugh that they learn " Bitch,fart and not sure more oh yeah a$$hole umm dont know more I was oh boy lol but I dont work Wal Mart anymore and got other job Aitec Inc they ask me to teach them ASL bad words again! arghh lol I hope so not if I get new job and dont ask me! to teach them bad swearing lol hahaha :lol:

when I said to my ex bf to said " back off" then my mom came out of computer and said did you said " fuck off" ?? I said NO!!! I said back off cause she hear sound like said fuck off lol :lol:.

Last Aug 21 monday when we drop my ex bf off to airport and I talked to my ex bf talk talk and I said fuck to my ex bf and my aunt look at me then her head turned to look at window but she turned her head quickly saw me what I said " fuck" and I was :Oops: :Oops: :Oops: soo blushing front of my mom, my grandma and my aunt! lol then she said ot me what did you said that ? did you said fuck ?? I wasnt answer at all cuase I got blushing!!!!!!!! oops :Oops: lol then she telling my mom and grandma that I siad fuck and they laughed at me cause I use bad word front of my family first time cause I talk to my ex bf lol :Oops: but I wont do it again! lol I dont like bad swearing front of my family lol :lol:

LOL its a great posters. that s very funny.

In my experince whole my life, Some hearing people asked me what sign for A$$hole, Bitch, bastard, etc that first learn to sign. when they were interested in to learn more sign to be nice words.

Right now I am an asl teacher! I wont teach bad words during the class time when in the soical as bar or party or etc i dont mind i would teach bad words.

Children of a Lesser God, One of my good frined was playing on the film his name is John L, who is deaf But he can talk on the phone and speak are smooth and very well but he told deaf people that he is proudfly to be Deaf.

I was going hung out with him a lot.

He is married and has kids.

LOL its a great posters. that s very funny.

In my experince whole my life, Some hearing people asked me what sign for A$$hole, Bitch, bastard, etc that first learn to sign. when they were interested in to learn more sign to be nice words.

Right now I am an asl teacher! I wont teach bad words during the class time when in the soical as bar or party or etc i dont mind i would teach bad words.

Children of a Lesser God, One of my good frined was playing on the film his name is John L, who is deaf But he can talk on the phone and speak are smooth and very well but he told deaf people that he is proudfly to be Deaf.

I was going hung out with him a lot.

He is married and has kids.

I have meet him too :D.. I have picture of John L :D and he was former in my old school Milton School :D.

Some hearing people do that with me too, They wanted to know the swearing words in sign language first hand before other signs, some of them don't even want to know other signs. :roll:

Yeah, that bothers me too. When I was living in VA, so many hearing wanted to know all the cuss words and nothing else that it became a big joke in the Deaf community there.

I don't swear much but I'll teach others swear words in sign. Oh, I do swear from time to time when things go wrong or when I stub my toe.

Oh yeah, I first learned how to swear when I went to deaf school when I was 13. I hadn't known what the F word meant even though I had heard it when I was mainstreamed.

My parents were very strict and I've heard them swear exactly once in my life and i'm 39!

I'm new to ASL so I don't know any bad words in sign. I do however know quite a few offensive Japanese and Italian gestures. I've been learning Japanese for quite a while now, so I just sort of picked up on it over the years. Also, I'm part Italian, it's one of the reasons why I became interested in ASL in the first place. I already move my hands around quite a bit when I talk, I might as well learn how to speak a real language that way rather than just use expressive gestures.
I do worry sometimes whether some of my inborn Italian gestures might have an offensive meaning in ASL though..

About wanting to learn swear words first, I'm guilty of that to some degree. For example, one of the first Japanese words I ever learned was "Baka!" which means idiot. And I still remember the exact day and situation in grammar school in which I learned what "giving someone the finger" meant.

I didn't know when there is bad language in ASL until 6th grade.

I know all of bad words in sign languages. Hearing people are same with deaf people's sign :fu: and asshole. I can read hearing's lip with cuss. I know how to use my voice say :fu: and all. I used to cuss a lot at high school. I started to learn bad words when I was in Elementary and Middle School.

I don't use cuss that much. Whoever make me piss off. I will cuss them when I was in bad mood.

Back