Bad Signing Skills

Well everyone...glad to know my story made some of you smile. and also glad to know that i'm not the only one mixing up signs. but my skills have improved and my girlfriend has been really cool with teaching me all the signs she is learning and helping me out.

TweetyBird said:
awwwwwww that soo cute!! i do uddy that u just try ur best sign to ur gf!! not blame u for that... :)

I am Icecl_out's Girl friend, and yes he is awesome, he is making sure that he wil have some way to talk to me in the future b/c I am losing my hearing, VERY slowly, and I am sure that by the time I hit age 35 I will be profoundly deaf. (I am 17 now) I am not worried, I know sign language and I am not afraid of losing my hearing! :deaf:

corona_babe135 said:
I am Icecl_out's Girl friend, and yes he is awesome, he is making sure that he wil have some way to talk to me in the future b/c I am losing my hearing, VERY slowly, and I am sure that by the time I hit age 35 I will be profoundly deaf. (I am 17 now) I am not worried, I know sign language and I am not afraid of losing my hearing! :deaf:

im sorta the same... although im loosing my hearing alot quicker.... i tried bsl.... but lol i couldnt cope..... got my arms in a twist. ah well ill stay ignorant ;)

thats sweet of him :)

hehehe still cant stop laughing

Hehe, I am laughing, and I can't help it. I am at work, and every time I laugh about this one, my co-worker had to read this one with me.... She just laughed! :lol: :lol:

Back