Bad News

Sorry to hear about your knee. I hope you will have a speedy recovery from surgery. :)

I know it's tough on you...I wish I could be there for you....You said the surgery was on Sept 10th this morning? :confused:

Hanging in there my bestfriend! :hug:

thks hon... my miskate its SEPT 11th not Sept 10th someone reminded me huh? sept 10?? i said oops it s SEPT 11th duh me...

Krosy!!! Its about friggin' time they found something!!! what took them soooo damn long??? You've had suffered alllll summer and didn't really have fun because of the pain in your knee. now, you're going to have surgery on sept. 11? where at? PM me when you can. I didn't know anything about this til I read this thread.

I really really hope this time.. you'll get better and back on your feet!!!!! I sure do miss hanging out with ya and Punkywolfy!

yea i know hon.. sighs.. but finally it found.. *smh* by the way i already send u PM with info where i will be at and time etc.. sure miss spend time w u also.. hope soon? huggiez mwahh

Do I need to spank you? :giggle: J/K

Hope you are feeling okay...:hug:

well my knee is in LOT pains bad arthisis (sp?) just took pain med from dr rx so i ll be ok am thinking take warm bath to relax me im already stressed out.. oh well thats life

Sorry tp hear that. I hope everything turns out ok for you. Good thing you went for that 2nd opinion. Alot of people wouldn't & just suffer the pain & get worse & worse. You are in my thoughts & Prayers:angel:

I went thru diffuclt times thru the summer with 3 xrays and one Mri that is not found anything with my injury right knee.. finally i went thru second opinion doctor and took mri then foundout today that my knee has cyst and meinscus tear so i will be having arthscopy surgery on sept 11th *sighs* so pls pray for me go thru it thanks much appericated..

I am sorry to hear about that. I'm glad that you went to another second opinion and finally found what it was. I will pray for you! Let me know how it goes

I pray that your surgery goes well, and you will have a speedy and complete recovery. :hug:

Good Luck KRosy. Had meniscal tear done in my R Knee last Oct. Still don't have full movement or pain relief, but it's 90% better. I don't get the terrible pains any more, just the odd ache. Will fully recover within the next year or so(had it done 15 years ago before), but I'm a slow healer that way. Most seem to be fine within 6 months I believe. But it's certainly worth getting done. Last time I was on crutches for 10 days, this time told me to walk straightaway. Bit tender, but not too bad. Anyways, good luck....

:ty: to everyone again for supports n engouraments n prayers.. much appericated.. so far my knee is in nutty lot of pains ugh.. im sure i ll be fine after surgery.. :fingersx: have a safe happy Labor weekend to u all :)

Back