Bad News

KRosy

Reaction score

I went thru diffuclt times thru the summer with 3 xrays and one Mri that is not found anything with my injury right knee.. finally i went thru second opinion doctor and took mri then foundout today that my knee has cyst and meinscus tear so i will be having arthscopy surgery on sept 11th *sighs* so pls pray for me go thru it thanks much appericated..

Awww I am sorry! TB told me that you had cyst in your knee...I said OUCH!! That must be PAINFUL!!! :hug:

I hope the surgery go very well!!!

Good thing you went to 2nd opinion!! Smart move girl!

I am sorry to hear about the bad news you are having. But good thing it is found as you did went for second opinions. that was a smart move, girl! :)
I will keep ya in my prayers and hope that everything will go smooth for you and a speedy recovery as well. :) God bless you!

My daughter had the same issue and same surgery. The outcome was very positive and she is doing great today. You're in my prayers. Dave

:ty: :ty: everyone for ur support n prayers much appericated... lol at TB yeppers ur my sexy nurse!:giggle: :fingersx:

I went thru diffuclt times thru the summer with 3 xrays and one Mri that is not found anything with my injury right knee.. finally i went thru second opinion doctor and took mri then foundout today that my knee has cyst and meinscus tear so i will be having arthscopy surgery on sept 11th *sighs* so pls pray for me go thru it thanks much appericated..

I know it's tough on you...I wish I could be there for you....You said the surgery was on Sept 10th this morning? :confused:

Hanging in there my bestfriend! :hug:

Krosy!!! Its about friggin' time they found something!!! what took them soooo damn long??? You've had suffered alllll summer and didn't really have fun because of the pain in your knee. now, you're going to have surgery on sept. 11? where at? PM me when you can. I didn't know anything about this til I read this thread.

I really really hope this time.. you'll get better and back on your feet!!!!! I sure do miss hanging out with ya and Punkywolfy!

Sorry to hear, keep finger cross that the surgery will be successful on 11/9. :)

Many people who get Baker's cysts in around or behind the knee. They are very painful as you probably already know. Knee surgeries aren't fun. :thumbd: My senior year in High school I had to have 3 knee operations on the same knee to repair a bad injury from skiing. Ever since then I haven't any problems in that knee, so I consider it a success. Meniscus tears are fairly easy to repair..... but all surgery hurts. I wish you the best of luck.

Back