Bad bushfires in victoria australia

No, I believe he lives in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory.

Thank you too!

JClarkie... Glad that you re far away !!

Sorry about who victims.. I saw tv news.. So Sad!! :cry:

Once this al clears up and the arsonists are found (if possible) each arsonist should be charged with murder as the fires they started killed people as well as massive damages and losses to property.

Dixie, if the arnosit has been found and convicted, they will be thrown in jail for the rest of their life gurnateed.

Since I mentioned, a friend of mine, I found out last night, she lost her house in the bushfires. Flowerdale was the one of the affected areas.

All our hopes and prayers with you

To all my old friends in Australia,

Miss Delectable, Jake, Koala, Matilda . . . and several whose names are on the tip of my tongue but my old memory fails . . . Kay and I are so very sorry for you and your familiies and friends and neighbors.

We hope all our deafie mates in Australia are safe and stay safe.

Chase

capt.6c88fbc6080148638d5036d80e449907.aptopix_australia_wildfires_mel101.jpg

Firefighter shares his water with an injured Australian Koala at Mirboo North after wildfires swept through the region on Monday, Feb. 9, 2009. Suspicions that the worst wildfires ever to strike Australia were deliberately set led police to declare crime scenes Monday in towns incinerated by blazes, while investigators moving into the charred landscape discovered more bodies. The death toll stood at 181.
Koala rescued from Australia's wildfire wasteland

capt.6c88fbc6080148638d5036d80e449907.aptopix_australia_wildfires_mel101.jpg

Firefighter shares his water with an injured Australian Koala at Mirboo North after wildfires swept through the region on Monday, Feb. 9, 2009. Suspicions that the worst wildfires ever to strike Australia were deliberately set led police to declare crime scenes Monday in towns incinerated by blazes, while investigators moving into the charred landscape discovered more bodies. The death toll stood at 181.
Koala rescued from Australia's wildfire wasteland

Aw... :(:tears:
:hug:

My thoughts and prayers are with you people. :hug:

now it more 181 it sad... but still looking for more rough about 300 but ppl cant get thru to find it...oh sad for this....

To all my old friends in Australia,

Miss Delectable, Jake, Koala, Matilda . . . and several whose names are on the tip of my tongue but my old memory fails . . . Kay and I are so very sorry for you and your familiies and friends and neighbors.

We hope all our deafie mates in Australia are safe and stay safe.

Chase

Thank you Chase :hug: I am safe as I am about 3-4 hours flight away from the bushfire. I feel sad about all the people and animals there. Tomorrow I will buy some toys as a donation for the children who have nothing and also donate some money too so the people can buy things they need. Many of the staff at my work are donating things and money too.

I sent some money to JClarke for donating fund to victims.

Last edited:
Back