Baby's Gender

My experience is boys are rambunctious and loud until teens then they are easier. My girls are pre-teen and they are very fun but definately mood swings whereas my boys are more mellow. Mine is a rainbow family because all 6 are adopted and have way different personalities.:wave:
congrats. on your baby

My two biological boys are very different, too. One kid is introverted and the other kid is very sociable. It's fun to see them both grow and develop their own personalities.

Pinky, when your baby arrives, you'll enjoy getting to know each other. It's such a fun adventure. I know that you can't wait to hold your baby in your arms. So exciting!

Have you picked few names you and your husband like so far for baby boy? And are you excited for baby shower? They're always fun! And soooo many gifts!

We picked the names before I get pregnant. We made decide the name for boy and girl for in case. Of course, I will have 2 baby showers parties. I'm so excited and nervous during delivery. But it's worth to have precious baby.

My two biological boys are very different, too. One kid is introverted and the other kid is very sociable. It's fun to see them both grow and develop their own personalities.

Pinky, when your baby arrives, you'll enjoy getting to know each other. It's such a fun adventure. I know that you can't wait to hold your baby in your arms. So exciting!

Thank you! :) Of course, I can't wait.

That is true. I love both boy and girl! It don't matter to me. If it's a girl I love to fix her hair before go to school. I like to teach her how to cooking, make jewelry, art & crafts, chore, and etc. I love the pink stuff! I have baby boy now and accepted it. My husband want he to be in sports, play band, arts and adventurous. He want to be master scout aka cubs for our son. He is excited to teach his boy how to fix the cars. Blah Blah! LoL

Back