'Baby killer' shouted at Democrat after bill's passage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see implosion in their future!:giggle:

Wirelessly posted

OKKK.... let me clear.

EDIT: I know taxpayers don't mind to help women & girls with federal funding for the abortion cos they're pro-choicers.
So pro-lifer taxpayers MUST to pay taxs to federal funding for abortions. Right? That's BIG too bad to them. Right?

I'm not look for fight or debate. Just want to understand............. :(

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Double Post

Last edited:
Jillio... I have read HB 3200

Text of H.R.3200 as Reported in House: America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress

I have not read... (3962)

http://docs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf

Nor have I read 4872...

COMMITTEE ON RULES - H.R. 4872 - Reconciliation Act of 2010

I will have to wait until the dust settles before I waste my time on fickle legislation. Or just take the advice from Speaker Pelosi...

Speaker Nancy Pelosi | News Room | Press Releases

“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy."

Pfffttt, it's an emotional outburst and this bill is a very emotionally charged debate from all sides of the spectrum. He did apologize for his outburst. Given how things been going all this time before it finally went into vote.

Oh, I see. So you would consider that elective surgery is to be covered, but medically necessary procedures denied.

BTW..."nose jobs" or any other medically unnecessary surgery is not covered by insurance...nor should it be.

Well, I don't really consider abortion as medically necessary. And I suppose they won't cover IV if they feel it is unneccessary because they don't know why the person is taking it in the first place. Great, now we have the voters and politicians deciding on people's health. This is exactly why I was against Gov't healthcare.

This is just my opinion.

Womens health care and family planning that is funded is not complete unless, abortion is included.

Too many women are having babies that they can not care for. .
Putting a major strain on tax payers money.

What exactly does the above have to do with current health reform?

And, such an excellent student should know better than to use Wiki as a source.:cool2:

You are the one who debunked my assertion of tax dollars funding the enablers of abortion. If you disagree with the citation, I could offer another.

By the way... I'm pro-choice as long as there are appropriate consequences.

Wirelessly posted

Can anybody answer to my questions?

Wirelessly posted

OKKK.... let me clear.

EDIT: I know taxpayers don't mind to help women & girls with federal funding for the abortion cos they're pro-choicers.
So pro-lifer taxpayers MUST to pay taxs to federal funding for abortions. Right? That's BIG too bad to them. Right?

Just like some do not like their taxes going toward war or stimulus...

Wirelessly posted

OK. And paychecks from careers, too? EDIT: SSI/SSDI, too? I can't think of someting that should pay taxes for abortions.....

Last edited:
This is just my opinion.

Womens health care and family planning that is funded is not complete unless, abortion is included.

Sounds lke a perfect reason for pro choice people to set up a charity for those that need help with abortion......After all a charity can be much more efficent than government......

Wirelessly posted

OKKK.... let me clear.

Under the bill, federal funds will not be used to pay for abortions.

Well, I don't really consider abortion as medically necessary. And I suppose they won't cover IV if they feel it is unneccessary because they don't know why the person is taking it in the first place. Great, now we have the voters and politicians deciding on people's health. This is exactly why I was against Gov't healthcare.

The woman who chooses abortion in order to save her own life would disagree with you on the medically necessary part.:cool2:

Jillio... I have read HB 3200

Text of H.R.3200 as Reported in House: America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress

I have not read... (3962)

http://docs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf

Nor have I read 4872...

COMMITTEE ON RULES - H.R. 4872 - Reconciliation Act of 2010

I will have to wait until the dust settles before I waste my time on fickle legislation. Or just take the advice from Speaker Pelosi...

Speaker Nancy Pelosi | News Room | Press Releases

“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy."

:laugh2: The master of the spin.

You are the one who debunked my assertion of tax dollars funding the enablers of abortion. If you disagree with the citation, I could offer another.

By the way... I'm pro-choice as long as there are appropriate consequences.

Appropriate consequences? And what, prey tell, would those "appropriate consequences" be? And exactly who is to determine the appropriateness?

This is just my opinion.

Not to mention the abortion done for medical reasons. That is a determination made by a woman and her doctor. No one else has any business making that determination.

Even in cases like mother life is at risk, or if the infant has no chance in surviving?

I feel that becomes a medically needed procedure.

Wirelessly posted

jillio said:
Wirelessly posted

OKKK.... let me clear.

No? OK. I'm so confused..... Heathcare is inculded abortions, right? So who will pay for the abortion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back