'Baby killer' shouted at Democrat after bill's passage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Federal funding will not be used to pay for abortions.
So why would pro-life Dems be against that? That doesn't make sense.

If he knew that abortion wasn't included, why was he against the bill until he got Obama's promise for the executive order? If it wasn't in the bill that wouldn't be necessary.

You will have to ask Stupak that question. I'm certain he has his reasons.

However, this thread is about the juvenile, thoughtless behavior of the heckler.

I suppose none of you noticed the word "after".

I can see the fervor over tax dollars going for abortions, but I also see my tax dollars used for things I am vehemently opposed to, such as the Iraq war. I guarantee than more than half my taxes go for things I have no desire to sponsor. Maybe we should have a charity Iraqi invasion force. :hmm:

Numerous reasons. The bill is not about the singular issue of abortion. No matter how obsessed some are with the topic.
That was the reason given by Stupak and the pro-life Dems. Are you saying that they weren't being honest about their reasons?

I can see the fervor over tax dollars going for abortions, but I also see my tax dollars used for things I am vehemently opposed to, such as the Iraq war. I guarantee than more than half my taxes go for things I have no desire to sponsor. Maybe we should have a charity Iraqi invasion force. :hmm:

Why not? And a charity to cover vasectomies.

That was the reason given by Stupak and the pro-life Dems. Are you saying that they weren't being honest about their reasons?

Did you see the word "after" Reba? The TX governor chose to hurl his childish insult after the bill was already passed.:roll: It has virtually nothing to do with Stupak's opposition or his approval. He just happened to be the ready target for more school yard bully behavior from the GOP.

You will have to ask Stupak that question. I'm certain he has his reasons....
Stupak said that he was against the bill because it included funding for abortions.

Was he uninformed about the bill or was he a liar?

Or was he telling the truth?

He only changed his vote because Obama promised to put out an executive order to prevent the funding of abortions in the plan. Why would Obama have to do that if the funding wasn't in the plan? Is Obama uninformed about the bill, too? Apparently he must believe the funding is included or he wouldn't need to offer the executive order.

Why not? And a charity to cover vasectomies.

A much needed one! :rofl2:

That would save a lot!

Women can get their tubes tied. Federally funded.

Men should have that option too.

Maybe in the world beyond the looking glass.

:laugh2: The executive order secured his vote....but he wasn't hung up on abortion........

I am shocked he accepted Obama's word. That is alot of trust for someone that hasn't earned it.

Stupak said that he was against the bill because it included funding for abortions.

Was he uninformed about the bill or was he a liar?

Or was he telling the truth?

He only changed his vote because Obama promised to put out an executive order to prevent the funding of abortions in the plan. Why would Obama have to do that if the funding wasn't in the plan? Is Obama uninformed about the bill, too? Apparently he must believe the funding is included or he wouldn't need to offer the executive order.

What exactly does that have to do with the childish and innappropriate behavior exhibted by the TX governor? Just a reminder: the title of the thread is "Babykiller shouted at Dem after bill's passage."

A much needed one! :rofl2:

That would save a lot!

Women can get their tubes tied. Federally funded.

Men should have that option too.

I know. We need a charity to cover the costs of road repairs, too. It is not fair to use federal funds when not everyone uses the roads.

Well, the abortion provision is not going to be included in the health care plan. So the abortion debate is over. It's not going to be a benefit in the plan. Except under the executive order.

Yiz

Well, the abortion provision is not going to be included in the health care plan. So the abortion debate is over. It's not going to be a benefit in the plan. Except under the executive order.

Yiz

Are you forgetting about reconcilliation?

Yiz

You've got it! So the only reason for the behavior of the TX governor was retalliation over the passage of the bill.

What exactly does that have to do with the childish and innappropriate behavior exhibted by the TX governor? Just a reminder: the title of the thread is "Babykiller shouted at Dem after bill's passage."
In other words, you have no logical answer. I understand.

It probably wasn't the best idea to shout out after the vote but I can understand the sentiment. The unborn can't shout out for themselves, so sometimes others feel compelled to do it for them.

In other words, you have no logical answer. I understand.

It probably wasn't the best idea to shout out after the vote but I can understand the sentiment. The unborn can't shout out for themselves, so sometimes others feel compelled to do it for them.

No, I have an answer. I am just politely asking you to stop diverting from the topic of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back