AZ Congresswoman...12 others, shot

I think his last name would sound same as "loner" phonetically.

For anyone that would look at this suspect and group the Conservatives to him, by virtue of his political leanings, I would HOPE you realize this man was not acting on the wishes of 99.999% of Right Wing thinkers.

e2eb0f94-2fb9-11df-8820-001cc4c002e0.image.jpg

Tucson Festival of Books

Jackie Storrer, right, tries her best to figure out the clues on a giant crossword as Jared Loughner, a volunteer, stands in the background during the Tucson Festival of Books.

his myspace profile
Schools:I attended school: Thornydale elementary,Tortolita Middle School, Mountain View Highschool, Northwest Aztec Middle College, and Pima Community College.
Interests:My favorite interest was reading, and I studied grammar. Conscience dreams were a great study in college!
Movies: (*My idiom: I could coin the moment!*)
Music: Pass me the strings!
Books:I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

Some of his reading list is scary. The Communist Manifesto? Mein Kampf??

Some of his reading list is scary. The Communist Manifesto? Mein Kampf??

all points to a "Che Guevara-like" revolution to overthrow government even though these books do not preach violence but the history has shown that people who have read those books tend to be violent and delusional. Ironic that Jared Loughner preached about being grammar nazi and yet... he missed the fundamental point of what books were preaching about.

all points to a "Che Guevara-like" revolution to overthrow government even though these books do not preach violence but the history has shown that people who have read those books tend to be violent and delusional.

I can see why security might have looked past him. His appearance does not scream "mass murderer" very loudly. He looks like dozens of young men I see at chruch, grocery store, etc.

I can see why security might have looked past him. His appearance does not scream "mass murderer" very loudly. He looks like dozens of young men I see at chruch, grocery store, etc.

:(

scary...

And schizophrenia usually starts around that age as well. That's why I think he's mentally ill - he's so delusional and thinks the government is plotting against him.

I've witnessed a young man become one and it's scary! No matter how hard you show the FACTS to his eyes, he doesn't see the facts. He sees something else.

He's a Afghan war vet with PTSD. I wonder how heavily medicated he was?

His youtube video:

YouTube - Classitup10's Channel

I watched it, (it is all text) and it is disturbing. To me, it is a grudge with the Constitution. There was just a reading of the Constitution, and the argument over which version to read (amendments, etc.) His phrases are repetitive on each "screen" , and there's one about replacing letters of the alphabet for 20 consecutive minutes -- it brings to mind Bugsy's comment he made after each shooting -- something about 20 dwarves took turns doing handstands on the carpet, repetitively.

I am afraid there are many more messed-up vets like him who are walking time bombs.

He's a Afghan war vet with PTSD. I wonder how heavily medicated he was?
On the TV news they said that they can't verify any military service for him. The Pentagon can't find any record of him yet. :dunno:

In his video he mentions his Army application. Could be that he never actually enlisted, just applied. Don't know.

In his video he mentions his Army application. Could be that he never actually enlisted, just applied. Don't know.

scary if he applied just to learn how to kill a human being in several different ways :cold:

Back