Average age of AD Members

What is the average age of AD Members?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LoL. I will be 27 next month yuck! I don't want to look forward at 30 age. :eek2: Do you have one gray hair yet?? :laugh2:

OMG at you and Jasmine! Just wait until you are 36! U are both babies! Appreciate it now and complain later when u are 36? :D

No, don't be afraid to go past 30; you will age just fine, like fine wine! :lol:

Fine wine like drooping boobs and sagging arms...something GREAT to look forward to! :shock:

Following the age being a state of mind theory, I am 21 years old. :giggle:

Nah! You are act like 16 years old. :laugh2: JK JK My state of mind theory, I'm 18 years old. :giggle:

OMG at you and Jasmine! Just wait until you are 36! U are both babies! Appreciate it now and complain later when u are 36? :D
LoL. But I'm 1 year older than Jasmine. It take me almost 9 years later. Do you have a gray hair yet?? If I have gray hair. I will dye my hair to cover the roots. :laugh2:

Thank you for returning my thread! :hug:

you're welcome. :D :hug:

Nah! You are act like 16 years old. :laugh2: JK JK My state of mind theory, I'm 18 years old. :giggle:

LoL. But I'm 1 year older than Jasmine. It take me almost 9 years later. Do you have a gray hair yet?? If I have gray hair. I will dye my hair to cover the roots. :laugh2:

:lol: Gray Hair? :lol: I dont have one yet. :lol:

Late 40's here and am already starting to have gray hairs. :ugh:

Yep, I have gray hairs..just keep on dyin'!

Yep, I have gray hairs..just keep on dyin'!
Yeah, I can tell that. I know every women have a gray hair when they are become 30's to 40's. :eek2:

:lol: Gray Hair? :lol: I dont have one yet. :lol:
You will get a gray hair when you get old. :) I started to have only ONE silver hair on my head at current age. My mom trimmed my hair. She knew it and never tell me. When I looked at my mirror in bathroom. I notice one silver hair. I screamed!!! My husband heard it and ask me what wrong? I told him look my hair. I pulled it out before my wedding day. :blush: I was embarrassed! My silver hair got re-grow back. I plucked it out again. :lol:

Yeah, I can tell that. I know every women have a gray hair when they are become 30's to 40's. :eek2:

You will get a gray hair when you get old. :) I started to have only ONE silver hair on my head at current age. My mom trimmed my hair. She knew it and never tell me. When I looked at my mirror in bathroom. I notice one silver hair. I screamed!!! My husband heard it and ask me what wrong? I told him look my hair. I pulled it out before my wedding day. :blush: I was embarrassed! My silver hair got re-grow back. I plucked it out again. :lol:

Nah, I keeping brown :P

Back