Average age of AD Members

What is the average age of AD Members?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20 to 29 ages are highest than other ages. We are younger adults! Yayaya! I don't want to looking forward at 30. Argh! That's life.

That is only how many were willing to say. We know Tousi is 65 but he did not put his age on the poll.

So really younger adults are most likely to tell their age.

20 to 29 ages are highest than other ages. We are younger adults! Yayaya! I don't want to looking forward at 30. Argh! That's life.

No, don't be afraid to go past 30; you will age just fine, like fine wine! :lol:

You know I don't even know how many presidents in my life from my birth in 1956 since some get 8 years and some only 4. And then Ford got a weird number of years when Nixon resigned.

Just count how many presidents from 1956 until now

That is only how many were willing to say. We know Tousi is 65 but he did not put his age on the poll.

So really younger adults are most likely to tell their age.
LoL. He think it's not worth to count the ages on board.

No, don't be afraid to go past 30; you will age just fine, like fine wine! :lol:

LoL. You're so funny! I like to drink a wine!

I think JFK was president when I was born :shock: God I'am getting old !

Ha, no, I'm no kid. 28? A little too old for me heh. I'm 23. Nice guess thou.

No Pinky - Pacman is referring to the age in president times ;) 4 presidents is 20/21 years ago ;)

Yup, I was just gave anyone to guess about my age, other way, I was born after Macintosh II released in same year, go figure it out.

Back