RebelGirl said:
exactly my point about my current avatar.. i'm just here to turn everybody off!!! :mrgreen: So nobody's gotta love me now.

i was speaking of the pix of me before i had the current ones. I've had PMs saying.. "can i kiss you?" , "I'll kiss you" I was like :Oops: and :roll: lol so if you was a guy, you'd snatch me away? go right ahead even if you're a woman :giggle:
Ha, ha! Well ok! *SSSMMMEEEWWWFIES!* :naughty:

;)

RebelGirl said:
You saved what??? :stupid: :scatter: I don't know who ecevit is... ;)

jk! you didn't save it, did you?

I saved your old avatar in my computer ..
Because I didn't want to forget AD members' faces.
I saved several AD members' pictures such as
Levonian,Moonflower,Cheri,Mama2Aftiv,RebelGirl, Deafmonkey...

Don't worry I won't send you any PM.. :Oops:
I'm not after you either :giggle:

sequoias said:
All of my avatars and signatures are made by me, I don't bother asking someone to make it for me. ;)
Hoiw do you make them. care to explain me how? Im clueless :dunno:

Hehehehe, well make yourself useful and help me!

or atleast make me one LOL. :giggle:

lilitalia89 said:
Hey can someone make me one? Im not that artsy...i like cheerleading..i kinda wanted to make one out of my logo for my cheer team www.blackwidowcheergym.com and my name is Alicia...thanks!!

I can make you one, you want just the logo and your name on it?

that and also what do you want me to make? an icon or banner?

Can anyone make me a banner? Since I changed user name...so I would like a new one. Take your time! No rush really! PM me first. We used have 30 days program but it went expired!
cryingsmiley.gif

LakeTahoe said:
Can anyone make me a banner? Since I changed user name...so I would like a new one. Take your time! No rush really! PM me first. We used have 30 days program but it went expired!
cryingsmiley.gif

Aw which program it went expired ?

I create the avatar and CyberRed did the signature. It lovely!! :)

Last edited:
I made my avatar in the GIMP myself using various screen captures of Danny Phantom, in which my favorite cartoon character, Samantha Manson, stars. I hate the show, but Sam is still my favorite cartoon character of them all. :mrgreen:

I have no banner because I don't know what I'd put in it.

gnulinuxman said:
I made my avatar in the GIMP myself using various screen captures of Danny Phantom, in which my favorite cartoon character, Samantha Manson, stars. I hate the show, but Sam is still my favorite cartoon character of them all. :mrgreen:

I have no banner because I don't know what I'd put in it.

I am temptin' to create that cartoon girl in a signature image. :lol: I love to use my imagination to add images as art. :D Oh that cartoon girl is reallly Sam ? lol

Back