Deehamilton said:
I create the avatar and CyberRed did the signature. It lovely!! :)

:ty:

I got my avatar from AMSN, as I used AMSN on linux to chat to friends online, and I quite loved that picture, so i saved it.

As for signatures, I don't have one.

~SG~ said:
I got my avatar from AMSN, as I used AMSN on linux to chat to friends online, and I quite loved that picture, so i saved it.

As for signatures, I don't have one.

Aw you don't have a signature ? What happened ?

CyberRed said:
Aw you don't have a signature ? What happened ?

If ya remmy when the AD mods or admin done an signature cleaning few months ago... when they later add on rules of signature sizes etc... Maybe i'll make new one, who knows.. heh

CyberRed said:
I am temptin' to create that cartoon girl in a signature image. :lol: I love to use my imagination to add images as art. :D Oh that cartoon girl is reallly Sam ? lol
Yes, she's Sam Manson. Remember commenting on an attempt by me to draw her?

Good luck on your signature image--but I like your current one!

~SG~ said:
If ya remmy when the AD mods or admin done an signature cleaning few months ago... when they later add on rules of signature sizes etc... Maybe i'll make new one, who knows.. heh
:topic: Wait a minute.... You like using the MSN service to chat on Linux? Why?

gnulinuxman said:
Yes, she's Sam Manson. Remember commenting on an attempt by me to draw her?

Good luck on your signature image--but I like your current one!

Thanks for likin' my current signature image. Umm.... no, I won't change my signature image for Sam Manson. :lol: But, I might consider to try and create one. To insert it in my thread " My New Artwork " in this AD. I will put your screen name on it to prevent other members from stealin' it. :thumb: I also created a several 3D artworks at another forum with my screen name on it. I love arts and they are my passions. ;)

My banner was created by an AD old timer
(SalemSajxor22 ) it was a beautiful signature/banner
include ATV, Snowmobile and Jetski parked together
in an opened garage (unique photo art)

Unfortunately, my favorite signature/banner was GONE !!
Disappeared from here alldeaf... This signature
even had an appropriate standard size.

I tried to reach SalemSajxor22 via his e-mail
for his original/copy, but no luck !!

I feel sad without my favorite signature...

gnulinuxman said:
:topic: Wait a minute.... You like using the MSN service to chat on Linux? Why?

:topic: Reasons why, a lot of my friends use MSN, and very few friends uses AIM, so for MSN i uses AMSN, and Gaim for AIM on linux... I know i can use msn on Gaim, but since AMSN got more options on it.

~SG~ said:

Yeah, I remember. I wish they wouldn't have done that. Oh, well.........

CyberRed said:
Thanks for likin' my current signature image. Umm.... no, I won't change my signature image for Sam Manson. But, I might consider to try and create one. To insert it in my thread " My New Artwork " in this AD. I will put your screen name on it to prevent other members from stealin' it. I also created a several 3D artworks at another forum with my screen name on it. I love arts and they are my passions.
Oh, OK :laugh2: Maybe deaflinuxgeek would like one too. ;)

lilitalia89 said:
Hey can someone make me one? Im not that artsy...i like cheerleading..i kinda wanted to make one out of my logo for my cheer team www.blackwidowcheergym.com and my name is Alicia...thanks!!

I'll get to work on yours this weekend. didn't have time last week just so you know

CyberRed said:
Yeah, I remember. I wish they wouldn't have done that. Oh, well.........

Nods, oh well... yeah i'll think of something to make an signature on GIMP program.

gnulinuxman said:
Yes. Got a problem with that? :mrgreen:

Problem ? *laughin'* Nah - I have no problem with that. Just askin' -- that's all. :D

CyberRed said:
Problem ? *laughin'* Nah - I have no problem with that. Just askin' -- that's all. :D
I was kidding about you having a problem with that... :laugh2: Most people do find it unusual, though. :D

Just testing the signature i made on gimp...

Back