• 100 pixels x 100 pixels

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • 150 pixels x 150 pixels

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • 200 pixels x 200 pixels

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Oh come on dont fight over it...Be considerate of others! Remember not all of them could get DSL/CABLE, some areas don't provide DSL/CABLE where they live so they are stuck with 56k dial up. So I say 150x150 is sufficent enough, it shouldn't take too long to upload it. If 200x200, imagine this...bunch of avatars has 200x200 and it takes forever to upload it on 56k dial up. Im ex of 56k dial up users, I know whats it like -- it can be so annoying and have no patience if too big images takes forever to upload -- I'd click X to close it, I wouldn't want to wait forever to have those uploaded. Of course, they can turn off not to view others' avatars in their CP (control panel) but come on that would not be fair. Make sense?

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Oh come on dont fight over it...Be considerate of others! Remember not all of them could get DSL/CABLE, some areas don't provide DSL/CABLE where they live so they are stuck with 56k dial up. So I say 150x150 is sufficent enough, it shouldn't take too long to upload it. If 200x200, imagine this...bunch of avatars has 200x200 and it takes forever to upload it on 56k dial up. Im ex of 56k dial up users, I know whats it like -- it can be so annoying and have no patience if too big images takes forever to upload -- I'd click X to close it, I wouldn't want to wait forever to have those uploaded. Of course, they can turn off not to view others' avatars in their CP (control panel) but come on that would not be fair. Make sense?

:werd: 150x150

hey! somebody is cheating! 150 is going higher! :madfawk:

Heather is DAMN right !! i rather go for 150x150!!! kick 100x100 out lol !!! anyone agree ???? :ugh:

Back