Votes: 8 24.2%
  • 150 pixels x 150 pixels

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • 200 pixels x 200 pixels

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters

Apocalypse

Reaction score
This is a poll to if you all want a change in avatar size or not?

150x150 should be sufficent...100x100 is kinda little and 200x200 is kinda too big....

Originally posted by ~Heather~
150x150 should be sufficent...100x100 is kinda little and 200x200 is kinda too big....
:werd:

perhas 300x300 is enough :D

the size right now is 100x100 i've complained that i think it's too small but they said it's the "rules"...

I'll let you guys vote on the avatar's size dimension. I thought 100x100 was good enough, but lately it's been brought up that it should be enlarged.

hmmm...200x200 seems to have the most votes..but hey, what about 300??

HECK NOO!!!! I RATHER TO KEEP THAT SIZE EVER SINCE BECAUSE i like the way i read than waste the space like pix then words then pix too much to search thru ... know what i mean ???

Hey Alex keep that size what u set the rules !! way to go!!

Originally posted by knightwolf68
HECK NOO!!!! I RATHER TO KEEP THAT SIZE EVER SINCE BECAUSE i like the way i read than waste the space like pix then words then pix too much to search thru ... know what i mean ???

Hey Alex keep that size what u set the rules !! way to go!!
you can't tell what alex doing.. the ppl are votes let he think allow 150 or 200 unknow yet..

if u want enlarge the size then i probaly would think that most of u need to get new glasses to make sure u see clear enuff .. lol

Naw, 200 x 200 is good, easier to get pictures and put as avatar than worrying about the limit..

Originally posted by knightwolf68
if u want enlarge the size then i probaly would think that most of u need to get new glasses to make sure u see clear enuff .. lol

did u know u can choose, ur opitions, no avators and signatures so u wouldnt see our avators and sig. NOT WORRY!

if alex wants his site to be better, then we are helping him do so

No, keep 100x100!!! We are here to read what ppl say, not look at ppl's avatars repeatedly.
If the rules is changed, I will turn off all avatars from my view.

Originally posted by kuifje75
No, keep 100x100!!! We are here to read what ppl say, not look at ppl's avatars repeatedly.

Truly, but hard to find 100x100 also couldn't make smaller most of them under 150x150

Back